You're going on a magical vacation--Don't you really want to stay in a very magical place! We combine the the magic of DisneyWorld with the comfort and convenience of award-winning Tropical Retreat to ensure each and every guest has the best vacation experience of their lives. We not only provide our guests with a great place to stay, but we also provide our guests with tips, tricks, and suggestions that can make your vacation even more magical.
TripAdvisor named Tropical Retreat as 1 of 10 vacation rentals offering the best amenities in US! Since then, we have added a Simpsons Pinball and Shuffle Alley!
Winner 2010 Top Vacation Rental, Kissimmee
Winner 2011 Top Vacation Rental, Kissimmee (FlipKey/TripAdvisor)
Rated EXCELLENT by TripAdvisor and FlipKey
Winner 2012 Top Vacation Rental, Kissimmee (FlipKey/TripAdvisor)
NO CHARGE for Pool/Spa Heat
NO CHARGE for Our Simpsons Pinball
NO CHARGE for the new Shuffle Alley
NO CHARGE for LP gas for the BBQ Grill
NO CHARGE for our Keurig Coffee Bar
NO CHARGE for Our 2 Arcade Games
NO CHARGE for Cleaning Fees
New high-end stainless steel appliances and new cookware in kitchen!
Our beds are the most comfortable you can find. 2 Cal-King suites, all Beds with Memory Foam
Terms & Conditions: 1. Rental fee does not include 13% tax as required by the state and county.
2. Unlike most vacation homes who nickle and dime their guests, we have no additional or hidden charges:
No Charge for pool heat
No Charge for spa heat
No Charge for LP gas for the BBQ
No Charge for broadband
No Charge for either of our 2 arcade games
No Charge for cleaning fees.
A non-refundable deposit of $250 per week is required to reserve your stay. This is not an extra charge--it is subtracted from the total for your reservation.
3. Nightly Rate is based on a Saturday to Saturday rental--7 nights. Shorter or longer stays may be available.
4. Florida law limits occupancy in this home to 10 people (including children).
5. Check in after 4pm, check out no later than 10am.
6. A $500 damage deposit will be placed on a credit card before final papers are sent. This security deposit will be released within 48 hours of departure with no damage to the home.
7. Absolutely No Smoking and No Pets.
8. No motor homes , trailers, or commercial vehicles are allowed to park in Emerald Island Resort
9. We do own this home—we are not a management company, and unfortunately, we do not have any other rental properties.
10. Treat our home with your utmost respect; other people including ourselves do want to enjoy its facilities.
My wife and I have 70 years of teaching between us. Our goal is for each and every guest to have the very best vacation of their lives, to tell their friends, and to return. We enjoy giving guests information and tips that will help them have the very best vacation of their lives.
Emerald Island Resort was built for the Disney guest. After recovering nicely from their early years of struggling, Emerald Island Resort is central Florida's premier destination. This is a gated and guarded community with night patrols throughout the resort. Recent improvements to trash collection have made Emerald Island Resort an outstanding resort community.
1. Game Room--Trip Advisor published that our game room was one of ten top vacation home amenities in the US. Since that award, we have added a Simnpson's Pinball and a Shuffle Alley. Our Arcade machine that plays over 1000 games, our driving game that races around Alcatraz, our Shuffle Alley, and our Simpsons Pinball are all set to FREE PLAY. A Wii with game library, billiards, and a pop-a-shot basketball round out our game room.
2. Pool and Spa with dual heating of solar and over-sized heat pump
3. Comfortable beds--memory foam in each and every bed to make for comfy sleeping
4. Endless hot water with our solar hot water system
5. Home Theater with Bose
6. PS2 or PS3, DVD Player, and LED TV in both twin bedrooms
7. 2 master bedrooms with ensuite, LED TV, DVD player
8. Vertical Cellular blinds--no more vertical blinds