• This 2 bed/ 2 bath condo is a professionally decorated non-smoking unit. It offers a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. There is also a full sized washer/dryer unit.
• The condo has a combined dining and living area with modern contemporary furnishings. There is a beautiful private covered patio with chairs and a chaise lounge. This patio walks out to the pool.
• The master bedroom has an en suite bath with marble countertop, a 32” LED TV with cable TV service, a Blu-ray player and offers large closets with a dresser.
• The guest bedroom comes with a 32” LCD TV with cable TV service, DVD player and large closets with a dresser. The adjoining guest bathroom has a shower/tub combo and marble countertop.
• Each bedroom has air conditioning and also contains a remote controlled fan and two single beds - (the unit sleeps four adults in total). All linens are provided including beach towels.
• The unit has High speed internet connection, a land line phone for FREE local calls and a Blackberry cell phone for international calls (this requires pre-payment) with the service provider.
This is a ground floor condo with walk out to the pool and the lush tropical gardens. Margate Gardens is located across the road from the boardwalk and turquoise beach and is next door to the Lanterns Mall which has a bank, convenience store, pharmacy, boutiques and a food court, including Subway and Haagen-Dazs cafe. Margate is also minutes away on foot from popular restaurants that offer Sushi, Mexican, Greek, Italian, Grilled Fish, Chinese, Tapas, Syrian and other International cuisines. In addition, the lively entertainment district called St. Lawrence Gap is only 4 minutes by car.
Bridgetown 'the city' is only 10 minutes away by car and public transportation is accessible right outside Margate. The Barbados Golf Course is on the way to the international airport which is only 20 minutes away.
Location, location, location! Everything is nearby....the beach, shopping, restaurants....
Finally a rental I would like to stay in......Lots of care and thought was put into decorating the unit - it is cohesive, relaxing and comfortable. No old mis-matched furniture here!