Casale Crispiero provides a perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy an authentic Italian experience away from the crowds. Perched high on a hill, this recently built 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home has a stunning view of the region’s rolling hills, fertile valleys, hilltop towns and distant mountain ranges. Perfect for an intimate family gathering or a large party, the house comfortably sleeps 10+ guests.
A 10 minute walk takes you to the tiny town of Crispiero (population 120) where time stands still. Stock-up on supplies at the general store and sit and gossip with the locals at the espresso bar. The larger centres of Matelica, Camerino and Castelraimondo offer more opportunities to enjoy an evening stroll and gelato.
Within a less than one hour drive, reach the beautiful medieval hilltop towns of Camerino, Gubbio, Assisi, Perugia and Spoleto, and the beaches of Senigallia to Civitanova Marche.
- Away from the tourists, but close to major attractions
- 1 hour to the beach for a swim and a fresh seafood lunch
- Go spelunking (or at least touring) in the world class caves of Frasassi
- Indulge your chocolate craving at the Baci factory in Perugia
- Take a leisurely drive to famous medieval hilltop towns such as Gubbio, Assisi and Spoleto
- Eat prosciutto and cheese to your heart’s content in Norcia
- Enjoy day trips to Urbino, Florence and Orvieto
- Only 3 hrs to Fiumicino airport in Rome
- Only 1 hour to Falconara airport in Ancona