SIMPLE BUT COZY. That is the mantra of the Heart of the Mountain condo.
At 9075 feet elevation, it is truly located at the heart of everything: skiing and snowshoeing in the winter; hiking, boating, and biking in the summer. Take in the view of Buffalo Mountain from the balcony. Relax in front of the fireplace. Revive in one of two hot tubs, just steps away. Use the fully equipped kitchen to cook some yummy mountain meals.
For further details, please visit our website (condo.chrisdebbie.com).
You will feel at home at once in this delightful and bright townhouse:
• quiet end unit with 3 levels (including 2 car garage)
• 2 queen beds and a large sectional couch for sleeping extra guests
• view of the mountains from both bedrooms
• newly equipped full kitchen
• washer and dryer in unit
• bath tub with spa jets in the master bathroom
• large closets in both bedrooms
• literally steps from the clubhouse, gym, pool, hot tubs, and tennis court (some of the best amenities in Frisco)
• just across the meadow from Lake Dillon and multi-use trail
• shopping & dining in walking distance
• kid-friendly unit: infant crib, high chair, child gate
• 10 minutes from Copper Mountain, 20 minutes from Keystone/A-Basin/Breckenridge/Loveland
Come, create your memories. Visit the Heart of the Mountain website for more photos & information.