We are located in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment district on King St. West.
Walk to the CN Tower, TIFF, new Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Center, Second City, Metro Convention Center, Roy Thompson Hall, Air Canada Center, The Path, Princess of Wales Theatre, etc.....
Enjoy the breathtaking view of Toronto from every room in our condo. See the red carpet at the TIFF from the comfort of our family room. Watch the CN tower change colours at night before you sleep in our comfortable queen-size beds.
Enjoy a relaxing bath or have a lovely shower with our dual shower head!
Make a wonderful dinner and have a relaxing drink or entertain family and friends with our fully stocked gourmet kitchen.
Need to work? Enjoy our free high speed wireless internet and wireless printer in the comfort of our luxurious home!
Our condo is in the middle of everything Toronto has to offer walking time to most major attractions (as per Google):
- TIFF - 2 minutes
- Wayne Gretzky's - 2 minutes
- Second City Comedy - 2 minutes
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 4 minutes
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 5 minutes
- Roy Thomson Hall - 5 minutes
- CN Tower - 7 minutes
- Rogers Centre - 6 minutes
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 8 minutes
- LCBO Liquor Store - 3 minutes
- Fresh & Wild Grocery Store - 3 minutes
- Four Seasons Opera House - 12 minutes
- Art Gallery of Ontario - 14 minutes
- Air Canada Centre - 18 minute walk (5 minute cab ride)
- Eaton Centre - 22 minutes.
This well appointed two bedroom, two bathroom corner suite is fully furnished and very upscale:
- spacious and well laid-out
- brand new hardwood floors throughout with slate in the bathrooms
- luxurious white leather sofas
- 40” HD LCD digital TV
- Bose Wave Radio
- Four cordless phones
- free high speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
- unlimited local calls
- expansive floor to ceiling windows
- spectacular views of the cityscape
- A full-size in-suite washer and dryer are also included.
- plush, queen-size (master) and queen-size beds
- high-end brand name pillow-top mattresses
- luxurious high thread-count cotton sheets
- granite countertops and quality bathroom fixtures
- soaker tub with shower in both bathrooms
- fluffy, high quality towels
- Kitchen - our fully-equipped, modern kitchen has granite counter tops and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- Porter & Charles 5 element gas range
- Porter & Charles dishwasher
- stainless steel toaster
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware set
- all cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- a selection of gourmet coffees, teas and cocoas are complimentary
- Comfortable patio set
The complex boasts a superb array of amenities, fitness centre, his and her saunas. One parking stall and visitor parking for your guests is available at additional cost. There is also additional covered pay parking across the street. The building is fully secured, with key/fob controlled entry and elevator access, gated underground parking and 24 hour security.
- 50% deposit with reservation. Balance due 21 days prior to check-in.
- Deposits / pre-payments 75% refundable with 60+ days notice, non-refundable if less than 60 days notice or early departure.
Children, Pets and Smoking:
- Due to condo noise bylaws, we are unable to rent to families with small children. It is also a non-smoking, pet free suite.
Keywords: Condo, 2 Bedroom, Toronto, Luxury, TIFF, flat, apartment, Theatre, Entertainment, Rogers, Second City, downtown, convention center, 2 Bath, 2BR, 2B, view, CN Tower, Centre, Eaton Centre, transit, subway, Roy Thomson Hall, The Path
We love the excitement of the city. Walk outside and go to our favourite cafes, restaurants, and theatres. Use the underground path (5 minute walk) and get away from the bad weather – you can get to the Toronto Eaton Centre and Union Station without getting wet or cold!
We love the location! Go see a game at the Roger Center (8 minute walk), see an award-winning film at the TIFF (3 minute walk), or have a gourmet dinner at any of the restaurants on “Restaurant Row” (a block east of the condo). If you want to visit some attractions further away, hop on the subway (8 minute walk) or take a ride on one of Toronto’s historic streetcars. Or you can just walk everywhere; you are the center of the city! We love the convenience!