Located near the corner of Holland State Park (at Lake Michigan) and Lake Macatawa, you'll find our newly updated home nestled along the dunes of Lakeshore Drive on Holland's north side, within walking and biking distance to Holland State Park, Tunnel Park, and Lake Macatawa.
Remodeled with a new kitchen and sparkling clean throughout, the home features four bedrooms, sleeps 12 (10 in beds), and includes everything to make your stay in Holland fun and easy. The home is great for families, family reunions and large groups to gather.
Plus, it's close to everything Holland has to offer - lakes, boating, biking, kayaking, shopping, restaurants, golf, horseback riding, farmer's market and much more. In fact you'll have access to hundreds of miles of paved bike paths. Holland State Park, Tunnel Park, and Lake Macatawa are all within walking or biking distance. Plus, the Ottawa Beach General Store and famed Ottawa Beach Inn Restaurant are just around the corner.
- Open living (with fireplace), kitchen and dining room on main
- New, fully stocked kitchen with large island, and granite
- 4 spacious bedrooms (2 on main floor, 2 lower level)
- 2 full bathrooms (1 on main floor, 1 on lower level)
- Additional family/game room on lower level
- Fenced back yard with a huge deck
- Gas grill
- TV, DVD player and games
- Convenience to paved bike paths, lakes, beaches, restaurants, shopping and much more
From beaches to blueberries, or farmer's market to 8th Street shopping, Holland has something for everyone. Filled with unique shops and surrounded by miles of Lake Michigan shoreline and blueberry farms spanning thousands of acres, you'll find no shortage of things to fill your time. In fact just across the street is the famous bike path stretching from Holland to Grand Haven, Michigan (with hundreds of miles of winding scenic paths in between).
Reserve your week soon and start making some memories!