Great Weekend Getaway!
OUTSTANDING Rental Home. We had a TERRIFIC time and will definitely consider renting here again.
- Awesome private beach about a half mile away with actual sand! You can drive right up to the shore!
- Very spacious and plenty of sleep space
- Fully stocked with pretty much everything you need (except charcoal... don't forget to bring charcoal for the grills)
- A great marina bar and grill (the Gnarly Gar) is located nearby and they have live music on the weekends. Friendly staff, great food, nice people. All around good time.
- Lots of great porch space
- Owners are GREAT and a pleasure to work with
- Parking Space is very limited (maximum of 5 cars and no street parking), and the garage is not usable.
- No boat dock (but you can anchor behind the property)
- No pool or hot tub (plenty of lake nearby though)
- The neighborhood is VERY quiet, so this is no place for rowdy parties (unless you plan to constrain your partying to the beach/park or the nearby bar). But for a quiet, relaxing getaway, this is perfect.
- Closest grocery store is a good 15 minutes away, so make sure you bring everything you need!
Owner's Response: Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled you had a super time! Regarding your comments, we are usually told there is plenty of parking but let us know if you have any suggestions. Although there is not a dock, it is easy to anchor in the water in front of the house. A lot of people like to go to the beach area as well. The property is pretty big for a group but you just need to respect the neighbors regarding noise level. Finally, there is a huge pool available at the club you have access to. Thanks again and we hope to see you again!
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?