Villa Vista Mare is a luxury Mediterranean style ocean-front villa located in the upscale Sabadeco neighborhood on the island of Bonaire. From the moment you enter our home you get the sense of privacy and tranquility you deserve.
Villa Vista Mare is situated in a picturesque and mature tropical garden frequently visited by parrots and parakeets. The large main home (5,500 sq ft) and separate 2 story beach gazebo (1,000 sq ft) provide you with everything you need for an incredibly relaxing vacation.
The main house has four bedrooms (including the apartment) with private (ensuite) bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, an exquisite custom bar with wine cooler, ice maker and beverage cooler, a large owner’s suite with sitting area, office, gym and huge walk-in closet, and an enormous covered porch for the ultimate in outdoor living.
The main house apartment has a separate entrance located on the upper level. The apartment includes a full kitchen, living room, bedroom with Queen bed (sleeps 2), bathroom and private roof terrace with views of the garden and the sea. The apartment is included for groups of 7-8 people.
When you take a short stroll through the tropical garden you arrive at the beach house which features a beautiful infinity edge pool with built-in bar stools, large exposed areas for sunning, and extensive covered sitting areas when you want some shade. It is not necessary to heat the pool with the warm Bonaire air.
The beach front gazebo has everything you need for relaxing by the ocean, and features a built in gas BBQ, stocked kitchen cabinets, sink, stainless steel refrigerator, a large bathroom and outdoor shower. Upstairs is a large covered seating area that is perfect for viewing the coast and watching the sunset.
Walk down a few steps and access the secluded beach along Bonaire Marine Park sites of Andrea I and II. It’s your choice, enjoy lazy afternoons at the pool watching for flamingos, dolphins and pelicans, or snorkel in the incredibly vibrant underwater world. Easy SCUBA entry is just 30 seconds drive north and south from our home.
* The villa is located about 4 miles from the main town, Kralendijk.
* 6 miles from the Airport.
* Close to popular dive shops, groceries and restaurants
* 4 bedrooms (all air conditioned with private bathrooms)
- 3 bedrooms have Queen beds
- 1 bedroom has 2 twin beds
* Fully furnished and equipped
* Screens on all windows and doors
* Tropical garden, beautiful ocean views and direct private beach access
* iPod speaker docks in each bedroom, living room, beach house
* Flat screen HD televisions with DVD players in each bedroom, living room
* DVDs available for your use
* NON smoking and no pets: smoking permitted at beach house
* Street parking with room for 5 vehicles
* Laundry facility not included. Laundry can be arranged through Alpha & Omega Laundry
* Free airport pick-up
* Groceries on your day of arrival
* Utilities: electricity, gas, water, included
* Mid-week cleaning
* Wireless Internet
* Telephone (local calls)
* Access to private tennis courts
Keywords: Oceanfront, Bonaire, Caribbean, Villa, Pool, Private Home
We travel extensively, but our main home is Villa Vista Mare on Bonaire. We love to open our home to guests who appreciate luxury, privacy and tranquility. When we are on Bonaire you can find us scuba diving, snorkeling, playing tennis and photographing the incredible beauty of Bonaire. We hope you enjoy our home and the island we love, Bonaire.
We spent 6 years designing and building our retreat on Bonaire. After traveling to many Caribbean destinations we chose to make Bonaire our home because of the incredibly kind and caring local people, world class scuba, snorkeling and windsurfing, limited rain and no hurricanes, great infrastructure and political stability.
Our home is not the typical vacation rental. It is our primary home, filled with high quality furniture, luxurious amenities and architectural details like solid Mahogany doors and windows, hardwood beams and hand hand-crafted Sonoma tiles. We designed our dream home so every element would promote stress free living. We hope you feel as at peace here as we do.