Welcome to our relaxing family home! We are located at the top of a quiet cul de sac and close to many activities. Your vacation stay will be comfortable with high quality mattresses and bed linens. All of your needs have been anticipated including a well stocked kitchen with an extensive spice collection.
This home is conveniently located near:
• Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Cheyenne Canyon and Seven Falls
• The Broadmoor Hotel and Cheyenne Mountain Resort
• Fort Carson, Peterson Air Force Base, Cheyenne Mountain
• Close to the interstate for a 15-20 minute drive to the Air Force Academy
• Old Colorado City, Downtown Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs
• Garden of the Gods, The Cog Railway, Pikes Peak Highway, Olympic Training Center
• Easy drive to Cripple Creek, Denver and The Royal Gorge
• Movie theatre, shopping and restaurants;
The main floor of the home is an open concept with all the rooms flowing together for a wonderful family dynamic. The family room features a gas fireplace, flatscreen TV and surround sound. The entertainment cabinet is stocked with DVDs, books and games for the family to enjoy. The kitchen opens up to a patio with a gas grill and seating. Children will enjoy the wood play set and adults can relax in a hammock strung between two large shade trees.
The second floor has three large bedrooms and two baths (there is a powder room on the main floor). The master bedroom has a king size bed and a five-piece bath with a soaker tub. The second bedroom has a beautiful queen size bed and window seat. The third bedroom has a twin bed and a bunk with a full bed and a twin bed. The hall bath is large with double lavatories. To accommodate babies and toddlers there is a portable crib which will roll easily into any of the three bedrooms. We also provide a high chair/booster seat, bibs, baby spoons, baby swing and the outside swing set has a Little Tyke baby swing.