Walk to University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and to the Westgate Center. A New Outlet Mall and Cabella's just next to Westgate.
Freshly Decorated with New Furnishings, this home is cozy and adequate. Relax on the Back Deck after a day of Golf or lay by the Pool.
*** RV Parking and Hook ups (Electric/Water/Sewer) ***
All bedrooms have New Furniture and comfortable beds. The Master has a King sized bed, an extra Futon and private bath. Bedrooms 2 has a Queen sized bed, The 3rd bedroom has Two Full size Beds, and Bedroom 4 has a Queen Size Futon.
The Living Room has a large Couch and a large Flat Panel TV. There is a dining room with a table for 6 with 3 more bar stools in the kitchen. The Kitchen is fully functional with all of the amenities to cook and entertain.
The home is conveniently located in Glendale, a half-hour drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Within a short drive of the home are a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas and golf courses. Whether coming to enjoy the Sun, Golfing, attend a Family Reunion or Graduation, attending Cactus League Spring Training, a professional Sporting Event, or a baseball Tournament, this home is a perfect place to locate for a relaxing vacation.
Points of interest around our home include:
• 30 Golf Courses within 30-Minutes (Check our Welcome Guide)
• University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and the Westgate Area is just a 1-minute walk. (New Outlet Mall Opening Soon)
• Peoria Sports Complex –Spring training home to the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners (15 minutes)
• Access points to several scenic Mountain Hiking trails
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park - activities include camping, boating and fishing
• Wet N Wild Waterpark Phoenix
• Scottsdale is a 40 minute drive (there is a Casino located near Scottsdale)
• Spring Training sites for the Padres, Mariners, Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, L.A. Dodgers, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds are all within 15 minutes
• Easy access to I-10, the 101 and Highway 17 which is the main route to Sedona (2 hour drive) and the Grand Canyon (3+ hour drive)
Additional Rate and Property Information:
*No smoking (inside) - No Pets
*Deposit required to secure reservation.
*Cleaning Fee: $250.00 Tax: Included
*Rates subject to change for holidays, special events and short term rentals
*Summer has a utility premium for stays longer than 21 days
*Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
*Instead of paying a $1000.00 Security Deposit a one time charge of $49.00 is added to your booking in lieu of holding your security deposit.
*RV Parking w/ Hook ups $25/night
My name is Brian. I'm a former Naval Aviator and Airline Captain. I'm a graduate from the US Naval Academy, class of '83. Go Navy! Beat Army! I now split time between off road racing and vacation rentals.
I've lived in the SF Bay Area, Hawaii, the Florida Keys, Lake Tahoe, SoCal, and Arizona.
When I'm not racing across the desert, I'm busy taking care of reservations and booking Westwing Rental Properties. If you don't get through to me right away, please leave a message or an email via the contact owner tab. I will be sure contact you as soon as I can.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Westwing Mountain and a slice of paradise in the desert Southwest.
Welcome Aboard! I'd like to welcome you to Westwing Rental Properties. My goal is to ensure your vacation is rememberable and your stay is pleasurable. That starts with a comfortable home away from home.
This property has 3 Bedrooms, Den, Living Room, Dining Area, Full Kitchen, and 2 Baths. Home includes; A Pool, Patio with BBQ, and RV Parking with all the hook ups.
This is the perfect place to have an extended home away from home or a great spot to park the RV with all the hookups, and enjoy a hockey or football game, concert, and more.