WELCOME TO YOUR HOME IN PARADISE! COME CELEBRATE YOUR HONEYMOON, ANNIVERSARY, FAMILY VACATION OR JUST A FUN GETAWAY! UNPACK YOUR BAG AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS HERE!
- 1 bedroom/1bath (queen bed) unit with pull-out sofa (queen) to sleep 4 adults- with a pack-n-play available if needed
-This unit is located in a unique building on property with only 3 other units
- For little ones, the unit is babyproofed with outlet covers. A high chair, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
- The 'Activity Annex' includes: boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs/mats, and beach towels
-'Family Game Night' supplies provided with a variety of games, cards, dice
- A DVD player will provide entertainment for 'Family Movie Night' (Rent movies down the street at Foodland)
-Challenge your husband/wife or teenager to a tennis match or game of 1:1: we're only two blocks from the Lahaina Community Tennis Courts and Basketball Courts (open to the public both day and night)
- 'The Insider's Guide to Maui': take advantage of our property managers' many years of living in Aina Nalu. They have compiled a binder on how to live like a local, the best beginner (and not-so-beginner) surf spots, live music/happy hours, and the best deals in town.
-For larger families/groups who need additional units, visit Coconut Condos' VRBO listing #108399 for a 2BD/2BA unit. We have several other units to combine with this one for your wedding party or family gathering.
-Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
-Air conditioning in family room and bedroom
-Flat screen TVs in family room and bedroom
-Beautiful stone, spa-like shower
-Free In room high speed wireless internet
-Free wireless internet available in front lobby and at both pools
-Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
-Over 350 Residence and Guest parking stalls
-On-site security guards day and night
Aina Nalu is a 9 acre boutique condominium resort nestled perfectly between the West Maui Mountains and the warm Pacific Ocean. Located in the heart of historic Lahaina town, Aina Nalu is within walking distance to a variety of award winning restaurants, shopping, world class art galleries, sandy beaches, historic architecture, walking trails, the Lahaina boat harbor, and a wealth of activities the entire family will treasure.
- Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area, world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort (can take the $1 Maui Bus)
-10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 45 minutes from Kahului airport
-Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and award-winning restaurants
-Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks
-Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District
***Please note, for our most current availability for this unit, please go to www.coconutcondos.com.
Keywords: condo, villa, seaside, flat
My husband and I live in Northern California. I am a realtor and my husband is a disabled veteran and retiree from PGE electric company. We have four daughters and 3 grandchildren.
We chose to buy our vacation property in Hawaii because we had been coming here since 1970. My husband was in the hospital in Oahu for 13 months after war injuries and loved the weather. We then started to go to Maui when the girls were small and since then we all have been attached to Maui and Lahaina.
We love having a property in Lahaina!
We have so many amenities, it's so close to dining, fishing, and our most favorite activity is the whale watching. We can also do a dinner cruise at any time we want by walking down two blocks to the Wharf and jumping on a boat. We have many fabulous restaurants to choose from and we have two pools and a nice beach very close. There really is no need for a car as buses can take you almost anywhere you want to go. The bus station is only a block away. This has been our dream come true!