Recognized as the most well-appointed of the 3 bedroom luxury log homes in the golf and fishing resort of Teton Springs, Warm Creek 65 offers 2,735 square feet of living space and superior amenities for discerning vacationers.
Nestled among the aspen trees at the foot of Targhee National Forest, guests at this highly sought-after residence enjoy panoramic views of lovely Teton Valley from its perch overlooking the Byron Nelson-designed Headwaters Golf Course (named the 2003 2nd best new American golf course by Golf Digest).
With world class fly fishing available in abundance in Teton Valley, guests of Warm Creek 65 enjoy access to trout fishing at Teton Springs’ series of interlocked ponds simply by walking out the back door. Guests also enjoy access to hiking trails in Targhee National Forest a short stroll from the front door.
Two world class ski resorts are within a 25-45 minute drive from Warm Creek 65 - Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Warm Creek 65 offers 3 bedrooms, each with its own private bath, and sleeps up to seven people:
1. Master Bedroom: King size bed, steam shower with twin shower heads
2. Master Bedroom: King size bed, jetted bathtub for two, steam shower
3. Twin Bedroom: Two twin beds, full bath
Warm Creek 65 distinguishes itself from other log homes in Teton Springs by offering two separate full living areas on different floors, allowing guests sleeping on different levels the privacy to relax in their own environment. A private office with full desk, phone and television affords working vacationers the opportunity to concentrate without distraction.
With interior design by Laurie Waterhouse Interiors, Warm Creek 65 offers designer furniture, cathedral ceilings, 2 large fireplaces, a fully-stocked large open kitchen with top of the line Wolf/Subzero appliances, flat screen LCD and DLP televisions and high speed WiFi internet access.
Warm Creek 65 is the cabin of choice for celebrities like Hall of Fame golfer Greg Norman, Katie Deal (Always, Patsy Cline), the country band Brown-Eyed Bob and the Bobcats, and Dudley Taft (Sweetwater, Second Coming).
Warm Creek 65 is situated on the secluded southeast corner of the Teton Springs Golf and Casting resort. As our guests you will have access to resort amenities for a fee. Amenities at Teton Springs include:
• 18-Hole Byron Nelson Golf Course
• 9-Hole executive par three course
• Stillwaters Spa
• The Sage Gourmet café and wine bar
• Private Health Club
• Olympic Size pool with large deck and hot tubs
• Meeting and Function Rooms
Teton Springs resort is situated in Teton Valley Idaho:
• 25 Minutes from Grand Targhee ski resort
• 40 Minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort
• 40 Minutes from Grand Teton National Park
• 2 Hours from Yellowstone National Park
• 45 Minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport
• 60 Minutes from the Idaho Falls Airport
Adventures await for you and your family lovely in Teton Valley Idaho.
Keywords: Luxury Cabin