I took a chance when I booked this hotel without any reviews. I am quite disappointed. When we arrived around 4:00 pm, the condo was in very dirty condition. There were nails and dirt on the tile floor. The carpet didn't look like been vacuumed. The toilets were dirty. The bathtub in the hallway was clotted off. When I turned on the stove top, it started to have lots of smoke coming out of it. It was because the owner spray-painted the cover. And the paint was burning. The microwave was brand new, but it wasn't working either. By that time, we were so upset that we contacted the owner to have him stop by ASAP or give us full refund so we could go find other hotels. The owner showed up around 7:30 pm finally. After checking things out, he promised to have the condo cleaned next day. He went to a dollar store nearby and bought new stove top covers. He also brought the microwave from his office and replaced the one that wasn't working. Make the long story short, nobody cleaned our condo during our 3-nights stay. The beds and A/C are comfortable, which we are truly glad. According to the owner, we are the first ones to rent his condo. I just don't think it is right to treat your first customer like this. I will NOT recommend this property to any friend or relative.
Owner's Response: First visitor, for this new listed Property. Was not completely ready due to raining, & Holidays. Cleaning crew came but had keys issues and could not finish on time.
Cleaning crew came back next day but Guest did not leave keys at lock-box. Microwave but faulty, We did replace same night. We DID offer a partial refund a FREE NIGHT STAY whenever they would like to come back. We really SORRY for all unexpected incidents.
Helpful votes: 10/11
Did you find this review helpful?