Our lakefront pool & spa single home is located in Briarwood, nice gated and guarded community close to Naples famous 5th Avenue, shops and white sandy beaches.
You will enjoy this sunny house, available for 7 persons in a luxurious modern and contemporary setting :
- two master bedrooms with king bed, their own bath room, lakeview and opening on the private swimming pool and spa
- third bathroom shared between the queen lakeview bedroom and the twin bedroom
- formal livingroom and diningroom opening on swimming pool area
- open kitchen on breakfast nook
- family room opening on swimming pool area
- south exposed lanai including heated swimming pool and spa, a dining area, a living area with table, chairs and deck chairs
- two cars garage and outdoor parking area
Unlimited wireless internet, unlimited USA & Canada phone, cable TV, scanner-printer will allow you to keep in touch with your business and your family even when relaxing near the sunny pool.
Facilities: The recently renovated house is full equipped :
- kitchen : electric owen, micro-waves owen, halogen cooking, dishwasher, freezer with icemaker and cold water delivery
- 40 inch flat screen TVs in family room - with DVD & VHS player - 32 inch TVS in the two masters and the queen bedroom
- laundry room equipped with european washer and dryer, iron and iron board
- two bicycles
Briarwood : Briarwood is a gated and guarded community located less than 10 minutes drive from famous Naples 5th Avenue and old Naples providing to worldwide guests art galleries, shops and restaurants, evening sunsets on the nearby white sand beach, and many other attractions.
Briarwood offers two large swimming pools, tennis, volley-ball and basket-ball courts and a clubhouse. You will find easily many golf courses in the area.
Naples : Naples is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, only 2 hours far from Miami. It is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida, nestled on the endless sun drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples is known for exquisite sunsets, incredible shopping, dining and abundant, challenging golf courses. It is also, only steps away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
Boasting one of the nation's best sandboxes and calmest seas, Naples makes a splash with water lovers and recreationists. Friendly parks beckon sports enthusiasts and picnickers with lovely green spaces and recreational facilities.
Much of Naples' activities are naturally centered on the water, with year-round sailing, boating, jetskiing, windsurfing and big catch fishing. Of course, you could prefer charter a boat or rent one to observe wild nature, dolphins and manatees as nowhere else.
RATES AND PAYMENT :
The rates below does'nt include :
- the compulsory final cleaning : $200.00
- the Briarwood Community's fees pre-approval fees : $100.00
- the Florida & Collier County taxes : 10% of the the rental rate and the charges
- the optional pool and spa heater (recommanded from october to may) taxes incluses : $100.00 per week
- If you pay by debit or credit card through securized Paypal system : 4% of your payment
Payment terms :
30% at reservation
balance at least one month before your check-in date
A $500.00 refundable security deposit is to pay at least 1 month before your check-in date.
Payment by bank credit card at your name (4% fee) or by wire on our American bank account.
Your reservation is easy : all what we need is your name, first name, private adress and e-mail adress. Then we send you by e-mail the rental contract and the Briarwood Community's pre-approval form. You have to print, read, complete, sign, scan and to e-mail us these documents and do your reservation payment. It's very easy. When receiving these duly completed and signed documents and your deposit payment we sign the rental contract and send you it back by e-mail. Your reservation is confirmed !
You will receive at least 10 days before your check-in date the instructions for access to Tivoli Lake Home. You will not need to pick-up keys in an office.
Why did we buy this house ; our search concerned :
- a house situated in a well maintained and closed community, close to the 5th Avenue and the beaches of Naples
- a house facing South and one of the numerous lakes of a well situated community
- a house in which we could stay for vacation some months in a year
Briarwood's community corresponded exactly to our search because situated unless ten minutes of car of these interest points and counting numerous lakes.
The house we bought was build in 2002 and owned by a nice married couple of English people. It was in quite bad condition because rented through an ineffective professional and badly maintained because the owners didn't visit their house since a long time.
We immediatly loved this house southly facing the wildest lake of Briarwood and its water jet. It is so rare to find a well directed and not overlooked house. The opposite side of the lake is not build and counts many trees.
According to our preferences we renovated partly the house in november-december 2011 and early 2012 : garden, water heater, swimming pool pump, bedrooms floors, marble countertop of the master bedroom 1, extensive wall mirror in the formal dining room, refurnishing, ....
We finally decided to rent it for vacation, the rentals are used for the maintenance and improvements that we make every year.
What we like in Tivoli Lake Home :
- its terrace facing south, the wild lake and the lake's foutain, welcoming with its swimming pool and spa area
- its family room open on the terrace and the swimming pool
- its two masterbedrooms with own bathroom, WC and storage space
- its mixed traditional floridian and contemporary furnishings
- its tropical garden
- its lake view from the formal living room and from three bedrooms