Extremely beautiful apartment in a beautiful street of the Historical center of Rome, 4th floor of an old building (with elevator) , wood floors and high ceilings , 2 large bedrooms with extra large windows.
- Room1: has a european king size bed 160 cm (memory foam mattress)
- Room2: has a european king size bed 160 cm (memory foam matrress ) convertible in 2 double beds
- bathroom 1 (shower sink bidet)
- bathroom 2 (bathtub, sink, bidet)
- fully equipped large kitchen with breakfast table for two
- Lovely dining room(table with 4 chairs and TV) with two windows facing the terrace where you will enjoy your dinners, or just relax in a nice and quiet frame.
- Private terrace, with a table and chairs to relax outside in a beautiful and unique frame
- wifi connection in all the apartment
The apartment is just renovated, and finely furnished, It offers a lot of space and plenty of day light, all in a very refined atmosphere.
The location doesn't need any introduction, right in the hearth of Roman historical center, you can walk from the house to most squares, monuments , museums,movie theaters and enjoy the beauty of Rome.
walking distance historical and artistic attractions:
piazza barberini (1 minute)
Hispanish steps (5 minutes)
Fontana di Trevi (6 minutes)
villa Borghese (8 minutes)
Pantheon (11 minutes)
Subway and Bus stop Barberini are 2 minuts walkin distance, one subway stop away from Termini Train station. The apartment is really well connected to everything.
the area is full of resturants, bars, shops and cafes, you will have a very large choice.
in the street downstairs, there is one of the best coffee bars (for breakfast and quick lunch) and a food shop.
You will love it.
Price includes linens and towells,
only form of payments are:
paypal (reservation deposit)
remaining balance cash(upon the arrival)
Please contact me on my cell phone, before making any payment.
you can find the phone number written in the contacts list:
+ 39 3343404416
I was born and raised in Rome
i speak english french and a little spanish, i love Films, Travels, good restaurants, Tennis, windsurf ,Horses , music and ...shoes
It s in the nicest area of the hitorical center, close to everything but still quiet at night, close to the train station and villa borghese Park, is spacious and gets lots of natural light, and the terrace is just precious
terrace, location, space, light, Style, everything is NEW.