Villa Agustine is ideal for large families (or joint families sharing) who are looking for some time in the sun, yet away from the crowds!
With its private pool (heated in winter), large terrace and panoramic views from the lounge patio, through to the games room (where we have a Playstation, table football and pool table to keep the children entertained) we think you'll find all the right ingredients at Villa Agustine for a great holiday!
It's the ideal 'home from home' for your holiday in Tenerife.
On the ground floor you will find:
• A large kitchen with separate utility room off;
• Large lounge (with 2 x three seat and 1 x two seat sofas) and dining area (seats 7) with patio door leading onto the upper terrace overlooking the pool and views beyond;
• Lounge has 42 inch flat screen TV (BBC 1/2; ITV1; Channel 4/5; movie channel)
• 2 double bedrooms with en suite;
• A staircase leads up to the roof terrace and another one down to the lower ground floor.
On the lower ground floor you will find:
• The master bedroom (with its 4 poster bed for the romantics!) with en suite and patio doors leading onto the pool area;
• A bedroom with 2 single beds with en suite;
• A further bedroom with 2 single beds and patio doors leading onto the pool area;
• Separate full bathroom;
• A sun room with books, magazines, beach towels and patio doors leading onto the pool area.
**New for October 2013** - Ping pong table
A separate side entrance leads you into the games room with pool table, table football, darts board, play station, stepper, basic exercise bike and basic cross trainer. The games room also has its own separate bathroom.
To the side of the property we have a gated kiddies' play area with swing, toddlers slide, wendy house etc
Wifi is available at €20 a week.
Villa Agustine is ideally situated on the edge of the village, but only 10 minutes walking distance from all the shops, restaurants, bars etc.
Callao Salvaje is also only a short drive, taxi or bus ride from:
Playa San Juan (9km/11mins)
Adeje golf course (6.2km/12 mins)
Las Americas (12km/12 mins)
Los Cristianos (13.7km/15mins)
Los Gigantes (17.6km/24 mins)
NB Times and distances courtesy of Google Maps