Dont' be fooled by the beauty!
Dont' be fooled by the beauty!
Well we arrived -excited about our vacation, amazed at the view and the house, and then it all began....
* We arrived with a worker working on the unit repairing drywall and trying to cover up mold that was present.
* The unit was not clean...toilets and sinks were not clean, floors upstairs, downstairs, bathroom, bedrooms, stairs..everything flithy. Dust everywhere.
* Sheets in Queen bedroom dirty..sand in them, hair, smelled of salt water.
* Dishwasher broken. We were told this has been an issue for months.
* Shower head in Master Bath blew off when we turned on(luckily we hadn't stepped in yet), aslo an a previous issue in this unit.
* Air Conditioning stopped working every night we were there, Tues it was off all day (the temp in house got up to 87 all day!)
This was our big trip for the year. We spent thousands of dollars getting 6 people over there, us and our two kids, plus their friends. We took a week off of work and decided to spurge on staying in an upscale place ( so we thought).
We phoned the owners and Erika (property manager) immediately to make you aware of the situation. I did phone owners again on Tuesday letting them know our problems had continued and we had not had air conditioning until 7:00pm that night. They did not return my call, nor did Erika. As we checked out today, the air was not working again!
Everyday we stayed at your unit, we had maintenence workers (always multiple workers, staring at my daughter and I) coming to the unit to fix one thing or another. They came twice a day, in the morning when we were in our pajamas and in the afternoon when we were taking our nap(remember, we were on vacation). The day the air went out all day, they came to fix the pool heater ,it was 90 outside, who needs a heater, we needed air!? It was our vacation not your maintenence time. We had to phone Erika on a daily basis to let her know what was going wrong. We spent more time and energy on our vacation dealing with the problems of your unit, then we did laying at the beach. We came home from our vacation not being able to talk about what a great place we stayed at, but instead you wouldn't believe what we dealt with on our vacation.
Don't get me wrong the beach was beautiful, the house was beautiful, but way too many problems to make it worth it. Safe yourself the headache and go to a hotel!
Owner's Response: Our property manager spent all week trying to satisfy the guests requests. We even offered to move them to another unit and they turned it down. In the end we could not make this woman happy. No mater how you try, once in while, you just get guests that can't be satisfied.
We have been helping with Punta Mita vacations for 7 years. We have helped hundreds of families and have dozens of testimonials. Casa Playa Veneros is a special place, and most our guests love it, the spectacular beach and the special personal treatment they receive.
Helpful votes: 3/7
Did you find this review helpful?