- Located in Downtown Baltimore in the popular and historic Fell's Point neighborhood. One block from the water, and 2-3 blocks from many shops, restaurants, taverns, and coffee shops.
- Water taxi within 3 blocks of the property.
- 3-story rowhome in fantastic condition. Entirely renovated from top to bottom 5 years ago and well-maintained since.
- First Floor: Living room w/ hardwood floor, large couch, 32' Flat-screen TV w/DVD and cable; Dining area w/ expandable table; Kitchen w/ stainless steel fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove + granite countertops, coffee pot, blender.
- Outdoor Brick Patio w/ seating and table for four and gas grill.
- Second Floor: Master Bed & Bath w/ queen-size bed, large closet, iron/ironing board, jacuzzi tub, separate shower.
- Third Floor: Bedroom w/full bed & closet, half bath, washer/dryer, and office w/ desk, printer
Nearby Attractions & Transportion: Johns Hopkins Hospital - 1 mile Inner Harbor / City Center / National Aquarium - 1 mile Patterson Park / Canton neighborhood - 1 mile Camden Yards / M & T Stadium / MARC & Light Rail Station - 1.5 miles Maryland Science Center / Federal Hill neighborhood - 1.5 miles Charm City Circulator free bus - 0.1 miles Fort McHenry - 10 minute water taxi ride Penn Station train station - 3 miles BWI Airport - 15 miles (about 25 minute drive) Annapolis / US Naval Academy - 33 miles (about 35 minute drive) Washington DC - 43 miles (about 1 hour drive).