A winter or summer stay at our Vail Village condominium will create lasting memories. From the soothing sounds, view, and cool breeze provided by adjacent Gore Creek; to exploring Vail's ski terrain; to fishing a 'Gold Medal' stream in the back yard. And all of this is less than two blocks from the center of Vail Village and its world renowned shopping and restaurants.
Our home is ideally located one block from the Golden Peak (Riva Bahn) Chairlift and Children’s Center, and two blocks from the NEW Gondola #1 in Vail Village. We are also just a few minutes walk to Ford Park, and the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Our home is perfect for families or groups – you have walking access to everything you need. Different schedules are no problem because you can easily meet up on the slopes or in the village. The free shuttle is a ½ block away if you need it. We look forward to helping you make your Vail vacation the best it can be. Come join us!
Visa, MasterCard, and e-checks accepted. Please note we have a seven (7) night minimum Christmas, New Years, February and March - Thanks!
Three bedrooms, sleeps up to 10.
- Master (1 king bed)
- South bunk room (4 adult-sized twin bunk beds).
- North bunk room (4 adult-sized twin bunk beds)
- Sofa sleeper in living room (1 twin)
Two and one half baths.
- Remodeled full bath upstairs
- 3/4 bath upstairs (shower and sink)
- 1/2 bath downstairs (toilet and sink)
- Use of indoor and outdoor hot tubs, spa and exercise facilities at the Spa at Vail Mountain (see below).
- Spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, including downdraft range/grill.
- Designer living room furniture, gas fireplace.
- 32 inch plasma HD TV with cable and DVD.
- iPhone stereo.
- Sunny, south facing front deck and balcony.
- North facing rear deck, and access to back yard on Gore Creek.
- Ground level main floor, two stories, with bedrooms upstairs.
- Lots of board and other games for kids and adults.
- Two parking spaces, one space is just steps from the front door.
- Three laundry rooms in building.
- High speed wireless internet.
- Hot Tub: A limited* number of guest day passes are provided to the Spa at Vail Mountain at the Vail Mountain Lodge one block away! Facilities include free weights, weight machines, treadmills, bicycles, ellipticals, sauna, indoor and outdoor hot tub, locker rooms, etc. * One day pass is provided for each $400 in rental fees (maximum of 20 day passes provided per stay).
Keywords: Vacation Condominium, Vail, Colorado, Golden Peak, Vail Village, Gore Creek, hot tub off-site, hot tub/spa passes provided, 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, sleeps up to 10, family friendly, shuttle nearby, private, free parking, steps to everything, summer, winter, fall, gondola, mountain biking, road biking, bike Vail Pass, tennis, fishing, tubing, rafting, kitchen, views, shopping, people watching, dining, three bedroom, HDTV, wireless internet, powder, bicycling, golf, aspens, Gore Creek, vacation, condo, walk to Village and skiing, 2 decks, 1 balcony, three bedrooms, two and 1/2 baths.