No end of fun to be had in Taos, but at the end of the day, the Owner’s Retreat at QuerenciaTaos is where you’ll want to watch the sun go down and the stars come out. Minutes from town with a middle of nowhere feel. Sunsets included.
No ordinary rental, QuerenciaTaos is situated on 2 acres with an unobstructed view of Coyote Ridge and Taos Mountain... the perfect location... just five minutes to historic Taos Plaza or Ski Valley Road. The Owner's Retreat at QuerenciaTaos is as comfortable as it is beautiful, with amenities such as radiant heated floors, great entertainment spaces, fully-equipped kitchen, private garden, hot tub, WiFi, satellite TV, hand-pigmented plaster walls, hand-poured concrete counter tops, and truly breathtaking views. ~ ~ A hacienda-style home, QuerenciaTaos is composed of 3 free standing buildings: Owner’s area, Guest’s area, and Property Manager’s area, connected by a covered breezeway, each with separate access and private gardens plus a communal garage.
Designed BY Travelers FOR Travelers...: No one wants headaches on a vacation. We've tried to eliminate those with:
• Live-on-site caretaker- for help w/ any problems or questions
• Gated drive w/ remote
• Garage w/ remote- forget the ice-scraper
• Free High Speed Wireless Internet
• Electronic Security system
• Huge walk-in closet
• Gas-log fireplace for instant heat w/ no hassle in master bedroom
• Gas assist-wood fire in Living / Dining
• Gas assist-wood burning kiva on private porch
• Walk barefoot in a blizzard over heated, hand-stained concrete floors
• Both baths include separate toilet stalls for privacy, plus lots of counter and cabinet space.
• Private, ozonated hot tub just 10 feet from your door (Robes/slippers provided)
• Full kitchen complete w/ owner's-grade wares
• Rooftop patio w/ phenomenal 360 views of the mountain and city
We hope that QuerenciaTaos is for you what the word 'Querencia' actually means -- 'place that fills my soul.'
Quest, Shannon, Maggie & Coco divide our time between a lake house in Texas and QuerenciaTaos. We feel blessed to have found Yasmin and Winson (canine companion), who take wonderful care of the grounds and guests.
Envisioning a mountain retreat in a world class ski resort, we searched for the perfect location, and Taos fit the bill. It truly is a world class mountain near a city rich in history, as well as a renowned center for the arts.
The stunning views, ammenity descriptions and positive reviews tell it all.