This beautiful Sundance cabin is located inside the Sundance Resort cabins. It is the perfect setting for those who long to get away.
This resort-class Sundance cabin has five well-appointed bedrooms, two warm and inviting living rooms, two full bathrooms, four separate private decks and plenty of room to spread out. This Sundance cabin is perfect for smaller groups of eight to fifteen people or a honeymoon just for two who love sundance cabins.
We include 2 free All-Season Sundance Resort passes with your stay. The passes offer free skiing along with VIP privileges to jump to the front of the ski line, discounts to the resort restaurants & ski lessons. They also offer free summertime mountain lift privileges and discounts on equipment rentals. They are yours to use while you stay at the cabin!
CABIN FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Large back decks overlooks the Sundance valley of evergreens while the sound of the river & waterfall just below soothes the senses
- Extra large master suite with fireplace, separate private deck, plush soft bathrobes & jetted tub
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and everything you need to host friends & family
- High-end luxuries such as goose down couches, quality hotel bedding & classic Sundance Cabins décor
- Short walk from Sundance Spa, The Sundance Tree Room & Grill Restaurants, Sundance Ski Resort, horse stables, and more
- A short drive from Olympic Skiing in Park City, two large mountain lakes for water skiing, and world famous Provo river fly fishing
- Sundance was voted the number one resort in North America by Conde Nast Travel Magazine and has earned the Best of State gold medal award 5 times
- Two cozy fireplaces, kids cave hidden room, extra large luxury living room with game tables and large flat screen TV.
You'll Love This Sundance Cabin !! It will be one of the best cabins you have ever stayed in.
Keywords: Sundance, Cabin, chalet, cabins, rental, home, views, pines, ski, skiing, snowshoeing, resort, mountain biking, hiking, campfires, secluded, private, luxury, rustic, fly fishing, horseback riding, film festival, fine dining, entertainment, lodging, scenery, Utah, canyon resort, mountains, short walk, park city, redford, robert redford, tree room, sundance resort, provo,
We met in college here in Utah and have always loved the Sundance Resort! We travel a lot with our teenage sons and love seeing all the different places in the world. But this Sundance Cabin is just a treasure for our family. We love the guestbook entires people leave when they stay with us. It's always such nice comments. YOU WILL LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL CABIN.