Centrally located in the beautiful Clarksville area of downtown Austin (less than two blocks from W 6th St.), this newly furnished and remodeled 5-star, luxury townhome overflows with special features and unique amenities such as gourmet kitchen, three HD TVs, hi-speed WiFi, high ceilings, king beds with Italian linens (down comforters, pillows and featherbeds), fireplace, 2-car garage, hand-scraped hardwood floors, outdoor sitting area, and so much more. It is completely outfitted with the luxury package use by Exclusive Resorts, the world’s top 5+ star vacation club, so nothing is left out or less than the best.
This is a dedicated rental. It is not filled with someone else’s belongings. Everything is designed to provide the ultimate combination of elite-level location, luxury, features, convenience and value. There is nothing nicer whether your stay is personal or part of a larger event such as ACL, Formula 1, SxSW, and UT football.
• Two bedrooms (2 kings), a queen-sized sleep sofa in living room. Italian linens (down comforters, pillows and featherbeds) for the ultimate cozy sleep.
• 2.5 baths (one tub and one shower). Luscious towels. Hairdryers.
• Two-car garage with additional parking available.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Stove, microwave, oven, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee grinder/maker, and premium cookware, utensils, dishes, etc. We even stock premium coffee, condiments and other supplies for your use to provide a no-hassle experience.
• Three HDTVs, premium cable (HBO, Showtime, etc.), DVR, Blu-ray player, high-speed wifi, and internet, telephone with free domestic long distance, and Bose audio system with iPod dock.
• Living room with sectional sofa and fireplace.
• Washer and dryer.
• Beautiful outdoor sitting area with fireplace.
• Discount passes available for Austin’s top fitness club nearby: Pure Austin. Watch for the celebrities!
My husband and I live in Clarksville and love the area. We bought this townhome with hopes of bringing to travelers the things that we love most about Austin. Great music, wonderful charm and a hip urban environment all within walking distance.
Just read our reviews and you will see what makes this place special.