Comfortable, great location, family-friendly...
- Excellent location. Quiet & private. Close to several beaches. Short drive to Onset and the Cape.
- Nice kitchen with all the appliances you could need
- The grill was a nice touch
- The owners are very friendly and respectful. Genuinely nice people.
- They do not mind if you invite your friends, have overnight guests or if your group has more than 7 people. You should know that if you do bring more than seven people, your stay might not be as comfortable. Of course, you should be mindful of the neighbors, even though the houses on the street are not that close together. It's a quiet neighborhood. However, we stayed out on the porch late at night, laughing and chatting loudly and did not receive any complaints. The location on the dead-end street turned out to be one of my favorite things about this property.
- Plenty of new towels/linens
- DVD player. We recommend that you bring movies as there is only basic cable.
- Large porch. Nice place to relax & eat barbecue
- Washing Machine & dryer! Really comes in handy.
- Spacious lawn. Another place to hang out, tan, play sports, etc.
- Very close to mall. Also close to supermarket & Target.
- Close to a water park. Didn't go but it looks fun. Great for the kids.
- AC in the bedroom wasn't as efficient as we would have liked.
- Only two ACs: one in the bedroom with the twin beds and one in the living room. Not a problem if you don't intend to spend much of your time indoors but the house does get very stuffy. We recommend that you leave the glass door, bedroom doors & windows open OR have both ACs on with the bedroom doors open.
- Windows are old. Difficult to open & close.
- The bathroom is small. Normally, I wouldn't mind this but we were staying with a larger group so there was a lot of waiting to use it and it became messy quickly. This is not really a complaint but it's something to bear in mind if you plan on coming with a large group.
- Bring A GREAT DEAL of insect repellent spray and candles! I can't stress this enough. There are SO many mosquitoes and moths but that's to be expected in a heavily wooded area like this one.
VERDICT: We RECOMMEND this place! You can't beat this location! You'll have plenty to do if you stay here. The home is cozy and great for families (suitable for young children and elderly relatives). You get excellent customer service and privacy. We will probably come back in the near future!
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Owner's Response: We were unaware of A.C. problem,upon Guest departure we immediately installed ceiling fan
in kitchen and much larger A.C. in livingroom. House now has three A.C.'s
keep in mind that the temp. was in the 90's. during their stay !
Helpful votes: 4/4
Did you find this review helpful?