Please note - rental prices vary by season and availability. Prices may be discounted for last minute reservations and low or mid season dates. Prices will be higher for holidays and special events. Please email manager for an accurate quote and instructions for online booking.
Fees due in addition the rental rate are a cleaning fee, hotel taxes and a fully refundable security deposit.
Gorgeous, quaint 2-1 Hyde Park bungalow built in 1926. Modernized with love by former architect owner, it has all the comforts you need while keeping with the charm of a vintage craftsman home - a style classic to this beloved Austin neighborhood.
* Centrally located just 2.7 miles from downtown.
* 1 block from bus stop that takes you straight into downtown.
* Screened in porch
* Two equally sized bedrooms, both with queen beds
* Nicely sized jack & jill bathroom between the bedrooms with claw foot style tub
* Sizable backyard, fully fenced with large deck under pecan trees
* Washer & Dryer
* Large flat screen TV with blu ray player
* 2 blocks away from Red River street - easy drive down Red River as well as bus routes to UT and downtown.
* 2 blocks from large grocery store
* Variety of great dining options in the area