Near Royan, 8 min from the beach, 3 minutes from the famous archaeological site of the Fa, and the village of Talmont, new luxury house (3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom).
And for your well-being: heated swimming against the current, bed linen and towels, final cleaning will stay, and more services to your application pool.
Capacity: 7/8 people
Type: T4 97 m², 3 bedrooms.
- 1 living / dining room with fully equipped kitchen.
- 1 bedroom with a bed 160 + bed 90
- 1 bedroom with a 160 bed + extra bed a person
- 1 bedroom with a bed 160
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath and shower
- 2 toilets.
- 1 terrace - 1 fenced and landscaped with pool
Cots, umbrella in hand
- Highchair available
Appliance: Refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, hobs, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, robots, washing machine, iron and ironing board. Low temperature underfloor heating on the ground floor
Multimedia: color TV TNT (a large flat screen in the living room + a small flat screen in bedroom, DVD player, mini system, internet access, WIFI.
Outdoor equipment: heated with heat pump, barbecue, garden furniture, sunbathing pool.
Activities Royan and its Region:
- Thalassotherapy, Hydrotherapy Saujon, Les Antilles de Jonzac.
- Rochelle and Franco follies.
- Public 18 hole golf course renowned racecourse, Karting, Marina (scooter rental boats sea), Tennis, Swimming, Water sports (sailing school), Hiking, Horse Riding, Fishing, Casino, Cinema, Bars, Nightclubs, Park entertainment, children's clubs, ...
A wide range of discoveries:
Royan historic 50s, Saint-Palais-sur-Mer and its famous Grande Côte Saint Georges de Didonne and home of the Estuary, La Tremblade / Brambles les Bains, troglodyte caves Meschers of Fâ archaeological site, village of Talmont, Church Arces, oyster beds of Marennes, Vaux sur mer, Oléron island, Ile de Ré, Ile d'Aix, the citadel of Brouage, Royal Cords and home of Pierre Loti in Rochefort, the giant aquarium La Rochelle, the Gallo-Roman town of Saintes, the Paléosite St Cesaire, the city of Pons, the road of wines of the Médoc and Bordeaux city declared UNESCO.