Greenkeeper Lodge is situated in the quiet leafy suburb of Lakeside and overlooks the 13th hole of West lake Golf Club with a spectacular mountain backdrop. The highly-rated golf course and the warm welcome offered to visitors make this every golf enthusiast's dream accommodation! We offer a spacious, self-contained apartment on the first floor of the main house with private access, safe parking and accommodation for 2 guests. A private balcony and salt water swimming pool are perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun.
Greenkeeper Lodge is close to the swimming beaches of False Bay and the adjacent Table Mountain Reserves, as well as having easy access to the city's major attractions (25 mins). The Lodge is within easy reach of Clovelly and Steenberg Golf Courses and the Constantia Valley Wine Route. These attractions and the wide range of excellent restaurants in the vicinity make Greenkeeper Lodge the perfect location for a holiday in Cape Town.
DIRECTIONS : FROM CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND N2
1. Take the N2 West into town
2. Sweep left onto the M3 South
3. Left at the T-junction at the end of the M3 into Steenberg Road
4. Right at T-junction into M4 (Main Road)
5. 3rd right into Boyes Drive
6. 1st right into Klein Wassenaar Road
7. 2nd left into Tee Street
8. Greenkeeper Lodge is the only house on your left
FROM THE N1
1. Take the M5 South
2. Take the N2 City turnoff
3. Continue as per N2 instructions above