This is a beautiful, newly built, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with a private swimming pool, gardens and panoramic west facing views of the Aegean Sea. It is situated on the exclusive 'Royal Heights' complex, is finished with marble floors and marble bathrooms throughout and furnished to an excellent standard.
The front door (on the first floor) opens into the large living area and extensive kitchen and there are three patio doors leading onto the balcony. From here, overlooking the private pool, you can enjoy the panoramic sea view and watch the sun set.
The stylish bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin are situated on the ground floor offering access to the garden and pool at the back of the property. The beautifully finished bathrooms are also situated here. There is a washing machine also.
The roof terrace is another room in itself. With it's wooden gazebo offering shade from the midday sun and the luxurious sofas, it is a fantastic space to send time relaxing or socializing, whilst once again taking in the uninterrupted sea view. The roof terrace also has a barbeque and 2 sunloungers.
The villa is fully equipped with all modern comforts, is furnished generously with fresh linen (towels, sheets and beach towels) and offers air conditioning as an optional extra. There is a travel cot for use by those with younger children and this is offered at no extra charge.
There is a TV, DVD recorder and ipod docking station to make your stay as comfortable as possible. And there are a number of DVD's and books for your use by our guests. Please note these are in English only.
The exclusive 5 * Royal Heights complex has fantastic facilities including a superb Club House, overlooking the sea, with restaurant and bar, infinity pool, indoor pool, gym, luxury spa centre offering Turkish baths, massage, sauna and beauty treatments. There is a 'Riviera' style Beach Club for day time relaxing and night time partying. There is an additional communal pool which has a flume and which is only 20 metre from the villa. Ideal for the children.
The local area and neighbouring complexes offer further restauarants, supermarkets, taxi rank, car hire, excursions and more.
FLIGHTS: You can fly to Bodrum Milas Airport (BJV) from most major UK airports, with a wide range of tour operators.
Low cost Airlines flying direct during the summer include: easyjet, Aegean Flights, Pegasus, Onur air, Thomsonfly, Firstchoice, Thomas Cook, h4u and Monarch.
For flights during the winter season (Nov-April), Bodrum can be reached via Istanbul with British Airlines and Turkish Airlines.
There is currently a £10 visa fee for British citizens entering Turkey. Non-British citizens including other EU nationals should contact the Turkish Embassy. High Commission or Consulate for up to date advice on visa and entry requirements
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS / DAY TRIPS: • Halicarnassos Mausoleum is Bodrum's oldest and most significant antiquity, given it's status as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
• The Castle of St. Peter is without a doubt the most prominent feature of the Bodrum landscape dating back to the medieval knights of St. John. Today the Castle is home to the Underwater Museum, exhibits include an ancient shipwreck and various other antiquities found in the area.
•Daily boat trips from local villages or from Bodrum itself stopping off at secluded coves for a spot of sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. You can either take a larger boat along with other holiday makers or charter your own smaller boat at very reasonable prices.
Also Within Reach:
- Pamukkale: Literally translated as 'cotton castle', the amazing calcium rock formations should be seen to be believed.
- Ephesus: This amazing ancient city can be reached in about 2 and a half hours by road making it easily accessible for a day trip.
MORE THINGS TO DO: • Shopping lovers are spoilt for choice with Bodrum's many weekly markets. In the main resort, there is a fabric and clothing market on Tuesdays and food markets on both Thursdays and Fridays. Gümüslük and Ortakent both hold markets on a Wednesday, Yalikavak on a Thursday, Bitez on a Friday and Gümbet on Sundays. Turgutreis also has a Saturday market.
• Take in stunning coastal scenery, lush woodlands and historic ruins that otherwise would be missed, by Exploring the Bodrum Peninsula on foot using one of the established Walking Trails.
• Bodrum's prime position along the Aegean coast is ideal for Diving. There are numerous dive sites in the vicinity of the resort and the Peninsula. You can hope to see lobster, crayfish, barracuda, octopus, sea bass and shoals of sea bream to name but a few.