Sophisticated style and elegance are present in every small detail of this apartment's decoration. It is beautifully furnished with an emphasis on colour, exquisite materials and comfort. The ideal accommodation for a relaxed and enjoyable vacation!
It is a 70 m2 flat at the first floor of an 19C building, has been entirely renovated in 2010 remodelled to include:
- a confortable living room with dinning area and a doble sofa-beds; it has cable TV and hifi stereo;
- a bedroom with a double bed (140 cm wide);
- a bedroom with one single bed (80 cm wide);
- a bathroom with a bathtub;
- a complete kitchen with electric oven and gas stove, fridge with freezer, microwave and washing machine.
- a fabulous terrace overlooking the garden of the Embassy of Belgium
We will welcome you with a bottle of red wine.
'Best Destination 2010 - European Consumers Choice'
Lisboa has just been voted 'Best Destination 2010 - European Consumers Choice', based on the voting results from a list of ten cities proposed by the European Consumers Choice, an independet association headquartered in Brussels.
The criteria considered for this vote – which took plac
e from December 2009 to January 2010 and included, for the first time, cities – took into account Lisbon’s quality of life and infrastructures, as well as its cultural and tourism offerings.
For the European Consumers Choice, the vote reflects “a city that was able to preserve all of its soul and offer a point of entry for Tourism without forgetting its social and cultural riches”.