Paki Maui Resort hotel is managed by the Aston company.
We are the owners of two condos here and we manage it ourselves since we live on Maui. This is the reason we can offer you not only better rates than Aston charges their guests, but also a better service since we do not have to worry about all the other guests at this resort but only YOU... Our guest. You are important to US. You get to see beforehand the Unit and the views from the unit you will be staying in during your stay on Maui.
*New FALL Special is
* That is less than $285 per person for a week long stay at this great resort hotel. ( based on occupancy of 6)
* Ocean Front 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms FIRST (not a ground floor) FLOOR UNIT 123 flat rate $1705.00 for one week including EVERYTHING. All taxes, and cleaning ARE INCLUDED in this price. This is our most requested unit at PAKI MAUI. Great view from two lanais. Huge place at 1200 sq feet large. Before you book others check how big they are.
We can also offer you our three units at Kaanapali Shores with Ocean Front views at the front of the building. VRBO #118248, VRBO #118332, or VRBO no.67815. All two bedrooms, if this condo is booked we can accommodate you at Kaanapali Shores which is 3 blocks South of this Resort. We also have a new unit at Kaanapali Royal right behind the Whaler's Village for $219.00 per night, FALL Special Price VRBO#168808. Check all those places if this one is full.
* Book early, we fill out quickly at these prices.!!!!!!
* Now get our deluxe two bedroom ocean front condo for $199 a night + HI tax and cleaning FALL Special you get when you pay upon booking your reservation. ($239 when booking less then 7 nights).
* Check out our condo placement on a map! This is not a small two bedroom unit you see advertised in other resorts. This unit is a 1200 sq feet deluxe Ocean Front 2 bedroom two bathroom condo. Granite counter tops in the kitchen and the bathrooms and nicely decorated in tropical style furniture. You will be so glad that you rented from us that we know you will tell all of your friends about us and you will come back in future years to our unit and this complex.
* Paki Maui is a low-rise 4 stories Aston Condominium complex facing the ocean in a half circle building. Paki Maui is for the traveler who wants low key atmosphere, with all the comforts of home. Cooled by the ocean breezes and ceiling fans in all the rooms, the views are simply stunning from 2 lanais. The tropical garden with exotic Hawaii flowers, miniature waterfall, and koi fish pond are just some of the surprises you will find.
* Free internet access and free local calls from the room, while you watch the sunsets and the whales swimming right outside your window.(bring your binoculars)
* Paki Maui is located at the end of North Ka'anapali Beach in Honokowai in West Maui North of Lahaina next to the Honokowai Beach Park. It is the preferred resort for those who want a more relaxed ambiance. The condominiums are large with spectacular ocean views. Our two bedroom condo at Paki Maui is extremely well suited for watching the whales swimming daily up channel during the Nov to Apr Whale Season in Maui. Money saved booking with us will pay for your dinners out on Maui while you enjoy your stay on Maui.
* Hope we can be of service to you for your next vacation on Maui!
Luba and Fred Reeves
P.S. see you at the beach!!!!
Keywords: Paki Maui Resort. Also known as Aston Paki Maui Hotel Resort, Ocean Front condo on Maui, 2 bedrooms 2 baths with fantastic view from 2 lanais for rent by owners! Discounted rates for your Maui vacations!
We live on Maui year round and have been renting ocean front condos to visitors to Hawaii since 1996. We were one of the first to offer independently managed condos in West Maui offering our family oriented customers better prices than those offered through commercially managed units. We take great pride in offering the best locations for a great price!
We chose Paki Maui early in our condo investment program because we were able to offer a larger than usual two bedroom condo and a well positioned ocean front one bedroom and two bedroom unit on North Kaanapali Beach. The tsunami design of the building (first floor raised off the ground level) offered additional security from extremely high tides that can occur very irregularly. The stone structure is very solid and well maintained. We love it.
We live on Maui in the Haiku area on the North Shore. When we need to relax and take some time off, we always try to go to one of our units at Paki Maui. We find this place very relaxing. The view from the unit is the closest one to the water's edge and you can hear the waves at night and go to sleep like a baby. Though Paki Maui is not air conditioned, the overhead fans and constant trade winds offer a relaxing atmosphere that we have come to enjoy. When one of our units is open you might find Fred or me there staring at the ocean or reading a book. We hope to meet guests of ours there when we visit Paki Maui Resort.