Excellent Experience and Oceanfront Property
Aloha all. I would like to give my 2 cents worth on the Kuleana. . My wife and I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, and several other 5 star hotels throughout the western world and I am telling you that for the value, location, view, peacefulness, and cleanliness of the property, the Kuleana cannot be beat. Miranda DeSoto was our rental agent and she was AWESOME. As a seasoned traveler I have learned what to ask for and I am not the easiest person to please. Miranda was very patient, extremely helpful, and of all the requests I made, she met every one and more. Miranda gave me better service and attention than I have ever received From any 5 star hotel or reservationist. Thank you very much Miranda for your undivided attention to meeting my requests. So, onto the Kuleana review……..
1) If you are looking for a party environment and lots of people….go somewhere else
2) If you are looking for one of the most spectacular ocean front views for the money, then Kuleana is the place.
3) The grounds were beautiful and meticulously maintained.
4) We saw turtles frolicking from our deck every morning, afternoon, and evening
5) We saw a spectacular whale show from our deck one morning with the whales breaching all the way out of the water. This one 3 hr period we saw 18 separate whales surface and/ breach over 60 times. This is one of those mastercard/visa commercial experiences….. (PRICELESS). I have been to Alaska several times and have not seen a show this spectacular.
6) VIEW,VIEW,VIEW, I would recommend the extra outlay for direct oceanfront unit.
7) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION….. We have stayed in West Maui 5 different times and the physical location of Kuleana is Great. Snorkeling, Swimming, Sunsets, Whalewatching ,direct ocean front entertainment. Only 1 mile from stores, restaraunts, equiptment rentals, or services you neeed.
On the property we enjoyed the heated pool, tennis, and playing shuffleboard everyday. The residents and vacationers on this property were friendly and always made us fee welcome. We cannot wait to go back to the great experience we had at Kuleana.
Overall Rating is 4.5 out of 5. (Why??? No personal barmaid was available)
Helpful votes: 5/5
Did you find this review helpful?