In the centre of the ancient village of Monterado, in front of the historical castle, in an ancient palace recently renovated, some very elegant apartments have been furnished with taste to offer to you a very quite and pleasure stay, all around the year, in a old atmosphere that recall you a natural simplicity. Windows overlook a rural landscape surrounded by the hills that lead to the sea.
You can join for free the park of the castle, located in front of the apartments, from the 09,00 am till the 07,00 pm. You find a wood and a beautiful garden where you can walk and a swimming-pool where you can relax your-self.
Ground floor arrangement, consisting of a spacious sitting-dining room with cooking area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The sitting room has a convertible double-bed sofa. The apartment has been completely furnished with quality details. It's provided with all cooking facilities, towels and bed linen. Near the apartment you can have at your disposal a swimming-pool, a riding-school, a microlight track, sport-fishing, sports facilities, restaurants and typical locals.
It’s very easy from Monterado, a very peaceful place, to reach beaches, hills, the most interesting and attractive museums, monuments, natural, cultural and artistic beauties, located in the centre of the Marche region, in the centre of Italy. You can reach the coast in 10 minutes by car. There are public and private beaches.
Due to their geographic location, the apartments are an excellent starting point for walks, outings and tourist excursions to the most beautiful, interesting Marche localities, with its wealth of museums, monuments, and natural, artistic and cultural beauty. You can visit:
- Senigallia (12km), the velvet Adriatic beach, famous for tourist facilities and cultural events. You can visit: the Palazzetto Baviera, the recently restored Rocca Roveresca, the Duca palace, the Croce church, the Ercolani porticoes.
- Sirolo and Numana (45km), are among the most beautiful coastal areas of the Marche region; the Sirolo beach with its characteristic 'resounding rocks' and the 'two sisters', reef rocks in front of the Conero promontory.
- Corinaldo (5km), Ostra Vetere (15km) and Mondavio (15km), are 3 towns of medieval origin giving onto the green Marche hills.
- Genga (55km), a small ancient village in the Sentino valley, famous for the Frasassi grottoes, where visitors will be fascinated by the amazing spectacle of stalactites and stalagmites in a nearly surreal scenario.
- Urbino (60km), artistic and university centre, birthplace of Bramante and Raphael. You can visit the Montefeltro family’s Palazzo Ducale and the artistic treasures preserved in it, the Marche National Gallery, Raphael’s house, the 'Raphael College' where Giovanni Pascoli studied.