San Remo 402 is your favorite beach retreat with a whole new look for 2014 - new paint, new sofas, new furniture updates - with the same attention to detail that our friends at the beach have come to expect. Rest assured you will enjoy a rejuvenating nights sleep on on our new King mattresses. Watch the sunsets or greet the morning on the outdoor plush seating area.
- Master bedroom with KING size bed with plush pillow-top mattress (NEW in 2013), private bathroom, mirrored jetted tub. High thread count, 100% cotton sheets and fluffy towels. Separate shower. A perfect honeymoon or anniversary retreat! Flat screen TV with DVD
- Second bedroom with NEW in 2013 King size mattress, private bathroom, combination tub/shower. TV with DVD/VCR. Just added - new fabric headboard, new comforter and new end tables!
- Third bedroom with bunk beds plus pop-up bed to sleep three. Adjoining bathroom. TV with DVD.
- Well-stocked kitchen with granite counter tops. Everything you need for a dream vacation. Even a crock pot!
- Spacious living area with NEW Sleeper sofa and love seats overlooking the balcony and gulf. TV with DVD -- large selection of books, games and DVD's. -Free wireless internet
- BEACH SERVICE INCLUDED ( March - October)
San Remo is your private getaway - an intimate complex with all the amenities you desire:
- large pool (heated March/April) with lap lanes
- spacious hot tub
- on-site gym with cardio equipment and weights
- shower by beach walkover
- bathrooms by pool
- grilling area by pool with gazebo and benches
- gated access
- large parking area
- Beach Service included with rental!
Pillow top King Mattress in Master bedroom
Pillow top KING Mattress in Second bedroom (2103)
Pillow top Twin Bunk beds plus Pop-up trundle
Sleeper sofa in living area - new in late 2013!
Pack and Play and High Chair available!
Looking for an ideal spot for your family reunion or WEDDING party? There is a large party room overlooking the pool, pond and gulf - perfect for a small reception or dinner party. We have six other condos to offer in this same building!
You are close to Destin on the Emerald Coast beaches, consistently voted Number One in the country. Also voted one of Frommer's Top Ten Places to Visit!
Shopping - Silver Sands Outlets, Gulf Place, Seaside unique boutiques.
Great golf in nearby Sandestin, Regatta Bay, Kelly Plantation and Santa Rosa Beach Club.
Restaurants: Red Bar, Stinky's Fish Camp, Cafe Tango - to name just a few!
You'll find everything you need for a vacation to remember - just bring your beach towels and pack your bag!
**Owner is local**** Book on my new on-line reservation calendar - it is UP TO DATE!
Keywords: beach front, oceanfront, ocean view gulf condominium, beach apartment, hot tub, pool, gulf front, hotel, santa rosa beach,blue mountain, 30A festival, 30A,BookNow402.com, beach house
I am a mother of four - and your friend at the beach! Living just a short drive from San Remo and the beautiful beaches of South Walton, my hope is that you feel like you do have a friend here to help you get the best condo for you and your family. Need a sitter? A restaurant recommendation? You can get all your questions answered from your friend at the beach.
We love Destin - but with all the high rises, we choose to buy on Thirty-A because the codes limit condos to just four stories high. No traffic, no crowded beaches! The view of the serene pond, dunes and gulf is the perfect setting for a family vacation, reunion or wedding. There is a meeting room downstairs available for rehearsal dinners or a company meeting. I also handle the rentals of three other owners in the building, so I can arrange for whole families or small companies to enjoy the serenity of our area!
Besides relaxing on the large beach and pool... we like walking to Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor for coffee and cinnamon buns at breakfast or stroll to Goatfeather's for lunch or Fire for dinner. We take our bikes (we can have them delivered ready for your arrival (check out BeachDogs Bike Rentals on our APP 'YFAB') to take advantage of the twenty miles of bike paths along scenic Thirty-A. Recently, we had two other couples stay with us and we all biked to Seaside for lunch, stopping in Grayton Beach along the way to shop. What a great day!