Villa Papillon rests within the Caribbean's Most Beautiful Bay! Surrounded by blue ocean waters and lush green mountains you will enjoy Island living at its best. You can't get much closer to everything Marigot has to offer.
Relax in a fully equipped air-conditioned one bedroom Caribbean style villa apartment. Private patio overlooking tropical gardens. Weekly maid service, laundry room access and car park included.
Small Grocery Store
Ice Cream Shop
Restaurants Within Walking Distance!
- Rainforest Hideaway: European/Caribbean Fusion
- Chateau Mygo: Creole, East Indian
- JD's Mangrove: Local Cuisine
- Doolittle's: Caribbean/Creole, International Cuisine
- Hurricane Hole: Casual Fare
- Boudreau Restaurant: Fine Dining
- JJ's Paradise: Casual Local Food and Dance Hall
*La Bas Beach is a short ferry ride across the bay. The ferry dock is located just a few minutes away. The ferry runs all day and is free to patrons of Doolittle's Restaurant, otherwise there is a small fee.
*Trou Rolland Cove is about a 15 minute walk around the bend from Villa Papillon. It is a small secluded cove with a picnic area and dock.
'Once you land on Island, Saint Lucia becomes part of you.'
-The people are welcoming and the natural untouched beauty of the Island is unsurpassed.
Of the many beautiful properties in Saint Lucia we chose Villa Papillon based on Location, Location, Location!