If you want the biggest bang for your buck in Big Sky, you have come to the right place. You will be hard-pressed to find a nicer vacation rental with all of the amenities included for your budget anywhere in the greater Big Sky area.
Our newly remodeled, 1100 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the Firelight Meadows complex near the Big Sky Town Center/Meadow Village is complete with many upgrades and amenities to make your vacation as comfortable and convenient as your own home. The open floor plan in this unit provides comfortable living for 4-6 guests.
In this condo, we provide:
* Free WiFi
* Three flat screen HDTVs (living area and both bedrooms), each complete with a Blu-Ray player and a variety of Blu-Ray and DVD movies.
* DirecTV Satellite
* Hot Tub
* Gas Grill
* Frequent, free shuttle to the Biggest Skiing in America during ski season
* Full sized washer and dryer complete with detergent, dryer sheets, iron, and ironing board.
* Fully loaded kitchen with new full sized appliances. We love to cook and provide a well-stocked kitchen. Spices and basics are always provided.
* Bath soap, shampoo, dish soap, and other essentials are always included. Please ask if you have questions about specific needs.
* Board games, puzzles, books, snow discs/sleds for family entertainment.
* Trailer parking. On your way through to Yellowstone? We have our own designated parking spot for trailers/campers within the condo complex.
* Personal service by true Big Sky locals.
We met several years ago, and instantly found that we were perfectly matched in our spirit of adventure, thus we were soon married. Eager to share the many wonders that Montana has to offer, we explored the state. Of course, Big Sky was high on the priority list. We skied, snowshoed, and ice skated in the winter. Since we couldn't get enough of Big Sky, we came back that very summer to mountain bike, hike, explore the ropes course, and fish the Gallatin River. After experiencing Big Sky in all seasons, we truly felt that we had found our home.
After our epic vacations in Big Sky, we decided to buy this condo as a weekend retreat since we were spending so many weekends there anyway. We loved the location as it is not far from the mountain in the winter for skiing, and is not far from the river in the summer. We also appreciated its close proximity to the town center, numerous hiking trails, some of which can be enjoyed year-round, and a massive network of cross-country ski trails. We ended up enjoying our 'weekend home' SO much, that we decided to move to another home in Big Sky full-time, and open up our condo to share our wonderful experiences to vacationers.
Since we remodeled this condo to suit our personal expectations, it is truly a home away from home. Every detail was designed to make our stays as hassle-free and comfortable as possible. When decorating and furnishing the unit, we took great care to choose elements that made it feel like an extension of our home, as opposed to many of the out-dated lodging accommodations that we had become accustomed to around the area.
Another feature we have thoroughly enjoyed has been the logical layout of the condo. Each bedroom is on opposite sides of the living space, creating privacy, which has been nice when couples have come to stay with us. Additionally, the bathrooms are well laid out with the sink areas separate from the toilet and showers, so more than one person can use the bathroom at one time. Guests staying for any extended period of time are going to appreciate the massive walk-in closet of the master suite. It is conveniently located on the first floor next to the parking lot, making unloading your gear a breeze. We have absolutely appreciated that after a long day in the car or a day on the slopes.
We hope you love staying here as much as we have!