*** For more details and more pictures, go to our website: www.BigWaveHawaii.com
or click the link at the bottom of the listing***
The Big Wave Penthouse is arguably in the best location on the Big Island. Consider this:
• Facing west, you're guaranteed a front-row seat every evening to a spectacular and colorful sunset.
• You're literally feet from the ocean. Construction setback rules now preclude this for new developments.
• There are only 12 condo units per building and there are acres of greenbelt between and around them.
• You're well removed from Alii Drive, the busy main access road to all Kailua-Kona ocean-front properties.
• You'll be away from other developments. The Keauhou Surf and Racket Club is bordered on the north by Kahalu'u Beach and on the south by a golf course. Because of this low density, traffic within and around the complex is very light. And it's quiet.
• You'll be on the top floor, in a corner unit. Only the top floor units have soaring, 20-foot vaulted ceilings, very large lanais and sweeping ocean views.
• You're within walking distance of the Keauhou Shopping Center where you can find a grocery store, several fine restaurants and shops of many kinds
We've been frequent travelers to the Big Island, our favorite destination, and we've stayed in many houses and condos, but when we saw the Big Wave Penthouse we knew we would never see a better, more lovely place and knew we had to buy it. We hope you'll share this beautiful home with us and enjoy a bit of true Hawaii aloha spirit.
The oceanfront view is incredible and we were impressed by the condo's location, in a gorgeous, impeccably landscaped, 14 acre sanctuary. Hawaiian royalty used to live on the grounds; they knew where the best location on the Big Island was.
It's close to everything but the property is tranquil, quiet and peaceful.
This a very large home. Including the lanai, there's nearly 1700 sq. ft. of living space. The wide-open floor plan and soaring, 20' ceilings makes it seem even larger.
Original Hawaiian art is displayed and 50's period furniture from well-know designers such as Paul Frankl, Paul McCobb and Heywood Wakefield is both beautiful and comfortable.