Enjoy paradise in your beautiful gulf-to-bay condo at 1200 East Peppertree Lane (#201), Siesta Key, Sarasota, Florida! This is sparkling Crescent Beach, consistently rated the #1 beach in the world with its sugar-white powder-fine quartz sand that stays cool even in the summer, shallow waters that go out a long ways for walking, swimming, and running, and great shelling. Your freshly painted and newly furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condo is on the second floor in a secure stairway- and elevator-accessible building. It's located in the popular and well-managed Peppertree gulf-to-bay complex on Siesta Key with on-site management and 24-hour on-site security.
From your beautiful and spacious condo (1,180 sq.ft.), you can play in the sand and surf at the private beach, sunbathe on Peppertree's chaise lounges and chairs on the beach, fish off the pier, play tennis on one of your private courts, cool off in one of the clubhouses, exercise in a fully equipped fitness center, stroll the world-famous beach, and swim in two pools - all just minutes from your door. Welcome to paradise: Picture yourself here!
The Details: What's in Your Condo
Two bedrooms (sleeps 4)...
* master bedroom: one king-sized bed
* guest bedroom: two twin beds
* all linens provided and 2 clothes hampers (1 in master bedroom walk-in closet; 1 in guest bedroom closet)
* AM/FM clock radio plus 2 clocks in master bedroom; clock in guest bedroom
* master suite bathroom: raised toilet and walk-in shower (tub-size, but low-barrier access) with handheld shower; hair dryer and curling iron
* guest bathroom: combo tub-shower with handheld shower; hair dryer and curling iron
* all bath towels, hand towels, washcloths provided
* smooth-surface electric range
* refrigerator with ice maker
* double sink
* garbage disposal
* Foreman grill
* handheld mixer
* K-cup coffee maker
* drip coffee maker
* new glassware and dishware service for 8+4 (plus additional 6-service china in dining room)
* utensils, flatware
* new cookware, pots, pans, linens, etc.
* new canisters, mixing bowls, storage containers, etc.
* heat (when/if needed!)
* 3 circulating tower fans (living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom)
* 3 flatscreen televisions with satellite/cable... new, large flatscreen TV in living room; new flatscreen TV in master bedroom; flatscreen TV in guess bedroom; living room entertainment center also includes DVD player and assortment of board games, movies, and paperbacks
* laundry closet (washing machine, clothes dryer, new iron, ironing board)
* beach towels
* exercise bicycle
* 4 folding chairs to take to/from beach (to augment the many chairs that Peppertree provides for residents-guests)
* 2 beach umbrellas to take to/from beach
* 5 swimming 'noodles'
* styrofoam cooler and Igloo drink canteen for beach
* dedicated parking space in garage
* two heated pools (one next to your building, one at beach clubhouse)
* two clubhouses
* two tennis courts
* fishing pier
* fully equipped fitness center (newly renovated)
* picnic/grill areas both gulf- and bay-side
* pets are not allowed.
* smoking is not allowed.
* there is elevator access from the parking garage.
* * * * *
What to Do on Siesta Key
* from your door, you are a two-minute walk to Peppertree's own private fishing pier on the Intercoastal Waterway on the pretty bay side of Siesta Key.
* from your door, you are a six-minute walk through Peppertree's beautifully landscaped private complex to the gulf-side pool, fully equipped fitness center, and spacious clubhouse with WiFi -- and, of course, beautiful Crescent Beach!
* you can walk-run-swim for about two miles in each direction from where Peppertree is located on Crescent Beach. Lovely Point 'o Rocks is to the south (especially good shelling at daybreak).
* from your door, just go downstairs and out the door for a one-minute walk to your tropical garden heated pool and attractively furnished clubhouse (WiFi equipped).
* it's a five-minute drive to the north along Midnight Pass to Beach Road to Ocean Boulevard and Siesta Village, a great spot for dining -- beach-casual and slightly upscale casual -- bars, drinks, ice cream, breakfast spots, and shopping (including a grocery store). Some favorites: the Lobster Pot, Blu Que Island Grill, Daiquiri Deck, Big Olaf's, Cafe Gabbiano, and Bonjour French Cafe. Try the newest restaurant to open down in Siesta Village, called simply: 'Eat Here' on Avenida Madera (just past Lobster Pot and other venues, on the right). Fabulous, fresh cuisine, seafood a specialty, in a convivial, fun atmosphere.
* it's probably under four minutes in the opposite direction, heading south on Midnight Pass to Siesta Key's other village, home to Davidson Drug and several great restaurants (including the casual fun of Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar and Miguel's for delicious, slightly upscale dining). There is also another small grocery market as well as package store and 7-11. Further south on Midnight Pass (another 3-4 miles) will bring you to Turtle Bay and home of several other good restaurants.
* and... You can swim in the golf, swim with the dolphins, splash in the heated pools, sun on the beach, lounge in the clubhouses, dream, work out in the fitness center, write, paint, nap under the fans of the lanai, chill in your comfy quarters, do nothing at all, read, relax, and reinvigorate in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
* * * * *
Beyond Stickney Point and Siesta Key: Sarasota Awaits!
As you leave the Key, the main street you'll reach first is Route 41, otherwise known as the Tamiami Trail. Siesta Key is part of Sarasota.
* if you head south on Route 41 (turning right onto 41 from Stickney Point Road), you'll find the following:
- immediately on your left, Gulf Gate Mall (Publix grocery store, Panera Bread, Marshall's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and other stores).
- a few miles further south, on the left, is Westfield Sarasota Square Mall (Macy's, American Eagle Outfitters, JCPenney, Jos. A. Bank, Radio Shack, and numerous other retailers as well as a Staples across the street); there is also an AMC 12 cinemas.
- Target and other retailers are a few miles south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall.
- you'll find many other shopping plazas, retailers, and restaurants in this direction (Ruth's Chris Steak House, Outback, Red Lobster, Wendy's, etc.).
* if you stay directly on Stickney Point Road, it becomes Clark Road and heads east for 7-8 miles to Route 75. There are many shopping plazas, restaurants, pharmacies, and grocery stores along Clark Road.
* if you head north on Route 41 (turning left onto 41 from Stickney Point Road), you'll find the following:
- about five miles ahead on the right, Westfield Southgate Mall (Macy's, Ann Taylor, Gap, Chico's, Pottery Barn, Loft, and many other retailers).
- about five miles ahead on the left, Sarasota Memorial Hospital/ER (there are other emergency healthcare clinics located along Route 41 in Sarasota).
- there are many restaurants, including McDonald's (on right), Alpine Steakhouse (on left; excellent cuts of meat at the meat counter as well as a good restaurant), Phillippi Creek Village Restaurant (on right), Sweet Tomatoes (on left), and Olive Garden (on left).
* following Route 41 to the north will bring you into the waterfront/downtown area of Sarasota. There are numerous restaurants, shopping opportunities, and cultural attractions (Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Ringling Museum of Art and Circus, Selby Botanical Gardens, etc.).
* other areas of interest: Disney World (120 miles), Sea World (124 miles), Bradenton (14 miles), Venice (15 miles), Longboat Key (15 miles), St. Petersburg (40 miles), Tampa (50 miles), and Fort Myers (65 miles).
* Sarasota-Bradenton Airport is about 20 minutes from Siesta Key (north on Route 41).
* Tampa International Airport is about 1.3 hours from Siesta Key (north on Route 75).
* * * * *
PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNERS DIRECTLY AT 860-349-0209. YOU CANNOT RENT THIS PLACE THROUGH PEPPERTREE BAY.