‘Fortunato’ is a very charming and child-friendly houseboat. It has a terrace, where you can enjoy breakfast or play games while sitting next to the water. Next to the boat is a garden available that you are welcome to use.
Jan, the owner of the houseboat, has a few special offers: First, he rents out bicycles. By bike, you can easily get to the centre of the city in about 5 minutes. Jan would also be glad to take you on a bicycle tour through Amsterdam, or, if desired, a boat tour through the canals of the city. Further, Jan offers the services as a personal chauffeur for tours to other cities in the Netherlands worth visiting. Also, cities in Belgium, like Antwerp or Brussels, or Cologne and Aachen in Germany, can be arranged.
The boat is not shared with anyone else so your privacy is assured.
- Very bright, since there is a lot of daylight coming in.
- TV with 32 canals
- Stereo (CD, DVD, Radio)
- 1 large bedroom with 2 beds, a TV and 2 children’s beds can be added.
- 1 smaller bedroom with 2 beds.
- Open kitchen
- Separate toilet
- General heating
- Bed linen and towels included
- Free parking space 1 km from the accommodation
- Luggage storage is offered on the day of arrival and departure
- No pets allowed (except for animals that assist a handicap)
- Smoking is only allowed on the deck and not in the boat.