Are you ready for a stress-free vacation filled with amazing views, great sunsets, comfy beds, modern decor, and true 'owner-driven' hospitality? Then check out our reviews and come join us at 'Rental with a View!'
Located in San Diego's prestigious Mission Hills neighborhood on the border of Little Italy and Banker's Hill and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, balboa park, and much more.
The large bay windows offer 180 degree panoramic view the San Diego bay, and amazing sunsets that will surely have you saying 'wow'!
Located on the top floor of newly remodeled duplex, it has a wonderful 1250 sq ft open floor plan, modern decor, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, brand new entertainment center, and even remote controlled fireplace!
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a super comfy king bed, private walkout balcony with sunset views. The second bedroom features a cozy queen bed, is spacious and decorated with modern, soothing accents.
Here are the details:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom and queen sized bed in second bedroom
- one luxurious bathroom (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures)
- private walk-out balcony overlooking the bay from master bedroom
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- remote controlled fireplace for cozy evenings and warm ambiance
- comfy cuddler sofa to snuggle up, read a book and watch sunsets.
- enormous 300 sf outdoor private patio with comfy seating for 6
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free cable TV
- inquire about renting beach cruisers to check out the town on!
- we attempt to make our units 'child friendly' and can provide portable cribs and other accommodations for kids upon request.
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- amazing views of Coronado, San Diego bay/marina, and breathtaking sunsets.
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback t book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
We are a fun-loving couple who have been together for 12 years, and in that time have shared our passion for travel. We've been shaped greatly by the experiences we've had around the world, and it has provided us an appreciation for the wealth of cultures, personalities, and perspectives shared on this small planet of ours.
Having been to 6 of the 7 continents and stayed in every kind of accommodation imaginable, we wanted to create a special place where guests would find comfort, convenience, and sheer beauty during their stay in what is undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful cities. San Diego is the only place in the west coast that combines nearly perfect weather year round, amazing natural beauty from ocean to mountains, a bustling downtown metropolis full of diversity and energy, and unique cultural and historic communities sprinkled throughout the entire county. You can literally do something different every day here for a month and never be bored. Its an amazing place.
We wanted to buy a vacation home that embodied a number of unique combinations: modern, high end finishes combined with comfortable and 'livable' furnishing; a quaint neighborhood that was just minutes to the heart of downtown and all major attractions; and finally a place that offered the breathtaking views of a high-rise luxury condo, yet maintained the privacy of a single family home. The place we've spent the last 3 years building has All of this and more! We hope to get the chance to share this magical with you.