Please note: there is a 30 night minimum stay due to HOA regulations, so short stays cannot be considered.
Relax during your desert escape in this private ground floor residence in Villa Roma, a single level, resort-style community located in desirable South Palm Springs.
Well appointed throughout, this quiet residence features two large bedrooms, each with a king bed and new mattress, linens and pillows, flat screen TV, cable, and DVD player. There are two full bathrooms, plus the convenience of in-unit washer/dryer and a designated covered parking space adjacent to the private covered back patio.
• Stunning South Palm Springs location
• Adjacent to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
• Private location in quiet resort-style, pet-friendly community
• Ground-floor residence in single level community
• Covered parking space adjacent to residence, plus guest parking
• Resort style pool with hot tub, club house and mountain views
• Two large bedrooms, each with a new king bed, flat screen TV and DVD player
• TV / media room off living room with flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo
• High definition cable television
• Two full bathrooms (one in the Master Bedroom) with shower/bath tub
• Private, covered, fenced-in patio with gas grill and seating for outdoor dining/lounging
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Freshly painted and furnished
• Pet-friendly ceramic tile floors throughout
• Air-conditioned, with ceiling fans in master bedroom and TV / media room
• Gas fireplace
• Full kitchen stocked with dishes, cutlery, cooking equipment (all new)
• Ample linens, blankets, pillows, bath towels and pool towels (all new)
• Ice and water dispensers in refrigerator
• Dishwasher, microwave oven and coffee maker
• Computer with WiFi internet access
• Ample closet and storage space
Villa Roma is an original mid-century resort-style community that retains all the charm of the era, but with all the modern conveniences to make your stay comfortable. Relax in the pool or the hot tub as you enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Villa Roma is adjacent to Indian Canyons Golf Resort, close to grocery stores, restaurants, and coffee shops, and just five minutes drive from vibrant downtown Palm Springs.
Hi. My name is Paul, and I'm an Australian, living in San Francisco. I purchased this great place in July 2012 because I had visited Palm Springs a few times and I fell in love with its weather, natural beauty, and the relaxed pace of life. I did some remodeling to make the place more like home, then decided I needed to share it, so here we are!
This place is in one of the best communities in Palm Springs - I was so lucky to be able to purchase there - it's not too big, but not too small, and has a relaxed resort-style feel about it. I like that it's ground floor, but there is no one above you, and there's lots of privacy, but also lots of space and light. Its close to everything and in a great neighborhood with tons of mid-century character. There's nothing quite like looking at the spectacular mountain views from the hot tub at dusk!
The in-unit washer and dryer sure is handy, and the media room is a nice touch for watching TV and movies. I also think the mid-century furnishings and accents give it a clean look without over-doing it. Both mattresses and all the towels and linens are brand new, as are the three flat-screen TV's. Even though I love San Francisco, I'm always sad when I have to leave this place. I'm sure you'll love it too!