When we purchased this Lake Cliffe Condo, we found it to be one of the larger condos on Lake Dillon. The deck faces the lake and mountains on the south and mountains to the west so you can enjoy both views and incredible sunsets. Spacious and roomy at approximately 1100 square feet, this unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and sleeps up to 6.
What drew us to this condo was the beautiful remodeling job from the previous owners. The unit was completely redone in modern, tasteful décor.
• all new flooring throughout
• new appliances
• new bathroom fixtures
• freshly painted throughout
• new light fixtures
• beautiful furnishings
• wine refrigerator
• new cupboards and counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms
• counter with 2 bar stools
• flat screen TVs – in both bedrooms and living room
• king bed in master bedroom and two sets of bunk beds in the second bedroom
• master bath has full-size stacking washer and dryer and steam shower
• free cable
• DVD Blue Ray/games/video library/Wii
• leather sofa and love seat
• wood burning fireplace
• linens provided
• Graco Pack-N-Play baby crib (linen not provided)
• Comcast Cable TV service with hundreds of channels
• iPod, iPhone and iPod docking with speakers
• kitchen has microwave, dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator with ice
•bring your cell phone for calls, please
• free WIFI available
• each bedroom suite has its own bath
• gas grill
• fully equipped kitchen with service for 8
The condo is within walking distance of:
• the marina for sailing, riding the water taxi, enjoying drinks at the Yacht Club, renting boats etc.
• the public beach area with changing facilities
• the Dillon Amphitheater for summer concert series
• biking/hiking paths
• one-half block from the free bus stop to the ski slopes
• quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
• when there is 4” of snow, all occupants are required to move vehicles from all parking areas from 9:00 am until after parking areas are plowed
• artificial logs and liquid fire starters may not be used in fireplaces
• charcoal grills may not be used on the balconies or patios
• self-cleaning ovens shall not be left unattended while operating
• no pets
• ALL renters must be 25 years of age to rent - a security deposit will be required for tenants under the age of 25.
• no smoking in the condo or on the deck
• no pets allowed
• children allowed
Condo Clubhouse 10:00 am to 10:00 pm:
There is year round access to the indoor swimming pool and two hot tubs in the newly updated ($250,000 renovation completed August 2003) clubhouse, which is just a few yards from our unit's entrance.
• two hot tubs
Summit County offers so many winter activities just a short drive away:
• Copper Mountain
• Arapahoe Ski Basin
Vail and Beaver Creek are 30 minutes away. All slopes are easily accessible by free shuttle.
• cross-country skiing
• sleigh rides
Warm Weather Activities:
• Farmers Market just a block away
• Lake Dillon Amphitheater located across the street from our condo.
• biking around the lake
• jet skiing
• four wheeling
• fishing – Gold Metal Trout Waters
• horseback riding
• whitewater rafting
• rock climbing
• dip in the lake at the beach across the street
• playground across the street by the amphitheater
All Year Round:
• Outlet Malls
• Movie Theater
• Awesome restaurants
• awesome view from deck
GETTING TO DILLON FROM THE WEST:
From Eagle: Take I-70 East to exit 205. Turn right after exiting and drive 2 miles. Dillon is at the top of the hill.
GETTING TO DILLON FROM THE EAST:
From Denver: Take I-70 West to exit 205. Turn left after exiting and drive 2 miles. Dillon is at the top of the hill.
The owners are a teacher and business owner from North Dakota. We have two daughters - a teacher and hair stylist - and two dogs. We like sports and fine arts and have always dreamed of owning a place with a view like this.
We love the mountains, the weather and the scenery in Colorado and especially this condo. It's within walking distance of so many features of Dillon and 1/2 block from the bus to the ski slopes. Whatever you like to do, it's within a few minutes from this condo. Because it's recently been completely remodeled, it's easy to say yes to staying here year after year.
The grandiose view of Lake Dillon with mountains as a backdrop will keep you coming back. Not only can you sit on the deck and enjoy the views but you can be a part of the scenery through hiking, biking, boating, skiing and more! Enjoy 5 major ski slopes within 15 minutes from Dillon. We spent three years looking for the right view, location and home and this is it!