Unit 1904 - Not your average vacation home! The owners have spared no expense in making this a one-of a-kind experience for the guest.
The condo was recently purchased and is Decorator furnished in the latest tropical design, complete with colorful art, accessories, and luxury bedding.
1904 has a wonderful location near the tropical lava rock waterfall pool. Just step out from your lanai, walk a few steps and you are there! A BBQ is available at the pool for grilling up your favorites!
See a virtual tour of this lovely place at:
* Modern, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with upscale appliances, granite bar and counter tops.
* Dining area with rectangular table and seating for 6.
* Spacious Living room with vaulted ceilings, plenty of comfortable seating, and Flat Screen TV (300+ channels), stereo, Blu-Ray player and games for family fun. One of the sofa's converts to a sofa-sleeper should you need another bed.
* Lanai includes a lanai table and 4 chairs
* The Master suite has a comfortable King size bed and a private lanai with views of the pool and lush flowering landscaping. The bedroom includes an adjacent master bath with oversize soaking tub and shower.
* The second bedroom is very luxurious with 2 single beds. There are sheets available if you wanted to put them together to create a second King size bed.... there is a bathroom conveniently nearby with a tub/shower combination.
* Each bedroom has a flat screen TV. There is Central Air inside should you need to cool off.
* Attached garage includes beach items, beach towels, boogie boards, snorkel equipment, as well as two bikes for you to enjoy!
* WIFI throughout the house
* Unlimited phone calls to the U.S.A. and Canada
Family friendly. Owner has supplied high chair and portable crib.
Colony Villas is a gated community with golf and beaches nearby. On-site there are two pools as well as tennis courts. If you want to work out while you are here, the fitness center is just steps away from 1904.
Golfer's will enjoy the World Class golf ... there are two 18- hole courses; the Kings and the Beach. Resort rates apply if you are staying in the resort.
This town house is managed by the owners, and has a property manager nearby should you have any guest needs during your vacation.
Living in Yukon, Canada for over 16 years and where we have 6 to 7 months of long winter, finding our Oasis on the Big Island was a dream come true! We recently purchased the condo and furnished and decorated it for our enjoyment as well as yours. We plan to come often, but when we are not here, we are sharing our Island Oasis with you!
This has the best location close to the tropical resort style pool and waterful makes it truly unique! Waking up in the morning and knowing it will be another sunny day, listening to the waterfall from the pool, and being able to use it in a blink of an eye, makes this place ideal for vacation. Having the A Beach, The King and Queen shops so close by makes it great to just relax in the area.
We find that we are very well located if we need to visit any other part of the Big Island. Plus, with an average of 350 days of sun per year and the nice local breeze, this place is just so perfect!