A luxurious renovated one bedroom & den apartment, centrally located and entirely yours to enjoy! From our Downtown building you can walk to some of the most exciting places Vancouver has to offer. Here is a sneak preview:
- One block away from Granville Street where you can find great clubs, pubs, and restaurants
- Just a couple of blocks from the city’s most vibrant shopping area, Robson Street;
-Just walking distance to movie theaters
- A 15 minute walk to the Aquabus Ferries that take you across to Granville Island (a must see!), where you can visit the public market, listen to live music, eat some great food or simply stroll and view all the beautiful items made by our local artists;
- A 10 minute walk to trendy Yaletown, which has some great restaurants and boutique stores;
- Three blocks away from the Vancouver Art Gallery;
- A 20 minute walk to beautiful Stanley Park;
- A 5 minute walk to a skytrain station so you can get anywhere in the city, including the Vancouver International Airport;
- And for those traveling on business, we are within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and BC Place.
Our apartment is fully furnished and has broad 9’6” ft. windows, providing great views of the Downtown area and plenty of daylight. The bedroom has a queen size bed, the den has a double size bed and desk area. An open style kitchen gives the place a very comfortable and open feel. All (like new!) linens, towels, hair drier, iron and all kitchen accessories are provided for our guests.
Your own private balcony with a BBQ!!
Other features include:
- LCD TV and DVD Player
- cable television
- Free High-speed wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
- Parking available for a fee per night
Coin Laundry is available on the same floor.
The building is called Fortune House and it features a large outdoor terrace, a fully equipped gym and parking is available at an extra charge. All this is available for our guests to enjoy. 3 high speed elevators.
This premium one bedroom suite is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver at Nelson & Howe, just minutes from world-class shopping and dining in Yaletown, Gastown and Robson Street and close to BC Place, the Vancouver Art Gallery, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and the Orpheum Theatre.
We are originally from Brazil but have lived in Vancouver for quite a while (I don't want to date myself!). My husband Jorge is a carpenter and is also building a catamaran, for which I highly admire him! I have a business that I am very proud of, called Mogiana Coffee. I import coffee directly from my family's estate in Brazil. It is one of the best coffees you will ever taste (of course I am a little biased!), with over 120 years of tradition behind it. We always have some available for our guests to taste!
We love the area! And we fell in love with the openness of the place with its 9'6' windows and panoramic view!
You can walk all over downtown from this central location. It is the best way to explore the many sights available!