~~~~~~~~~~NO CLEANING FEES!!!~~~~~~~~~~~
Clean, clean, clean and stylish pied a terre in the heart of downtown Ottawa.
With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
You can trust our reputation and authenticity. This condo is one of a group that have been listed online since 2009!
This well appointed suite is fully furnished:
- cozy, sophisticated; perfect for a single, couple, two couples, or a couple with maximum 2 children
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors
- brand new 42” LED TV (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free Netflix
- PS 3 with BluRay
- bank of windows in the living room to bring in light
- queen-size bed
- brand name mattress
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen:
- full stove and fridge
- microwave oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware set and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., complimentary
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
An in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
Parking is available 1/2 block (30 second walk) from the building for $10 ($11.30) per 24 hours, with in/out privileges. Reservation is not required.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
- Monthly rates are based on 4 weeks (28 days).
Pets and Smoking
Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR ATTRACTIONS !
This 1871 historical building has been featured on the front pages of the 'Homes' section of the Ottawa Citizen newspaper.
This home has all the amenities you would expect in an eclectic apartment in the centre of this capital city.
The unit includes a queen bedroom, original hardwood floors, WiFi, HD TV, PS 3 with Blu Ray. Everything new in 2012!
Within 10 minutes drive/walk of the front door you can visit the province of Quebec including swimming in famous Meech Lake in the summer or ski in Gatineau Park in the winter. Byward Market, 4 live theatres, a local rep theatre, unique and one-of-a-kind boutiques, the largest shopping mall in the heart of the downtown - all within walking distance.