Absolutely fantastic and we hope to get back again
We rented Villa Franica for 3 nights in June 2011 (late June) and decided to hold our wedding reception and the party here as well - we did not regret this decision! :o)
We were 9 members of the family living here and really enjoying ourselves - the rooms are bright and comfortable, the villa modern and spacious, the pool delightfully tempting (and a luxurious necessity) and the service impeccable. The pool became a natural meeting point for the people, where we could dip our feet late in the evening and play some guitar. The villa (and the pool) was cleaned every day, by really nice staff. We loved the location as well - quiet area, but just a short walk from the beach and the hotel area. Proximity to the Old City was not important to us, but the area has frequent bus departures which makes it easy to just hop on and visit the Old City. Although we had rented the car and the scooter (motorcycle) for the duration of our stay (the villa has a designated parking spot), we've been using the busses a couple of times without any trouble at all.
We had the honour of using the villa for our wedding - we were around 60 people from different parts of the world (mostly Norway) for the reception and everyone really enjoyed themselves that night. The representative for this villa was amazing, and everything seemed to run smoothly in cooperation with our wedding planner, catering company, entertainment etc.
The only thing we regret, is not making our stay here longer. Maybe next time then! We would really recommend the villa, whether you are a family or friends, singles or couples.
- images of the villa provided on the internet are matching the reality
- such a wonderful detail: everyone gets own slippers and bathropes in the villa - we were walking around the house in these, it almost felt like a spa vacation
- the two double rooms with on-suite bathrooms are sharing a large balcony (seaview)
- single room and one of the double rooms on the top floor have windows, while the other double room on the same floor has a private balcony (gardenview, backyard view)
- all rooms have tv and DVD, and AC.
- don't leave any non-waterproof items on the grass around the swimming pool (the sprinklers turn on during the night!)
Helpful votes: 2/4
Did you find this review helpful?