Fantastic place to stay in the very heart of Amsterdam, Waterloo area. Self catering - one double bed, one bathroom, seperate toilet. Huge living area, with open plan kitchen and dining area. Comfortable study and bedroom.
You will love this large and stylish apartment, featuring gorgeous wooden floors, tasteful design and modern comfort.
- Fantastic location, close to the places you want to visit.
- At walking distance are the Hermitage Museum, Opera House, Rembrandt House, Amstel Bridge, Waterloo Market, Rembrand Square Aera, Artis Zoo, Hortus Greenhouse and much much more.
- Anything else at just minutes away with public transport: metro and tram stops are just around the corner.
- Large space, 100 sq meters, with views.
- Private terrace of 25 sq meters directly accessible from the living room.
- Fifth floor with elevator.
- Fuyll equiped kitchen with all appliances. Washer and dryer.
- Fast WiFi free of charge and digital TV.
- Very spacious and light.
- Shops, restaurants and canal sight seeing are juyst around the corner.
- Bike rental, gym, ATM, it's all there.
- Please ask for our private parking options.
- Lot's of storage and wardrobes, so you won't have to live from your suitcase.
Please note: the house is smoke free, smoking is allowed on the terrace. No parties.
Thank you for visiting my property page. I'm living and working in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Just recently joined forces with my partner, a few minutes away from the apartment I'm offering. As it was my home for more than a decade, I can truly say that I simply loved living there.
Recently refurbished, clean and bright place. Enjoy the modern comfort in the heart of Old Amsterdam. The location and the amenities are perfect.
Rare to find in Amsterdam centre:
Here you have it!