This charming & bright 700 sq. foot north-west facing corner townhome has two levels. On the main level, it features a cozy open concept living and dining room with a wood burning fireplace. The main level also includes a fully equipped kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances and a two piece powder room. A quaint private balcony off the main living area looks onto the North Shore mountains and lovely upscale neighbourhood.
Head upstairs to find the loft bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with shower & tub. The loft features panoramic mountain views and a peek-a-boo view of the water from a large corner bay window. Skylights in both the bedroom and bathroom add plenty of natural light to the entire home. 100% cotton luxury linens are provided.
Kitsilano Town Home Highlights:
• Queen size bed in master bedroom
• High-vaulted ceilings & skylights
• Free high speed wireless internet, cable TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player and local phone calls
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, glass-top stove & oven
• Private Balcony with BBQ, bistro table & chairs, and panoramic views of the North Shore mountains
• Wood burning fireplace
• Hardwood floors
• In suite laundry (washer & dryer)
• Free on street parking in safe neighbourhood
Born Vancouverite & world traveller. I graduated from the University of British Columbia. My whole family lives in Vancouver.
My private townhome is located in a character home typical of this area of the city. The location is ideal for visiting all the great sites Vancouver has to offer. I love this part of Vancouver because you are close to everything and yet you have the feel of living in a real residential neighborhood which is safe.
Quiet tree-lined upscale neighborhood just minutes to the beach, local shopping, restaurants & public transportion. Panoramic views of the North Shore mountains.