Available to family and corporate rentals only. Bachelor parties and guys groups need not inquire. Minimum age of 35yrs. 3 night minimum.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 6000sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 6-8 bedrooms, five full & two half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 livingrooms on a private acre lot. The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior twelve person spa. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, an office, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys for kids of all ages. There is also a crib and pack n play available for young children and babies!
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 7-car garage each with a bedroom and kitchen. There is a six person poker table w chips in the livingroom on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
Full conceirge service available to all guests + the possibility of accessing boats on Lake Austin and Travis. All this and only a 9 minute drive to downtown Austin door-to-door.
** For residential purposes only **
If you want something very close to downtown but also want the views and a peaceful setting that this is the place for you.
Top of North Cat Mountain and only 4 exits away on Mopac Hwy from the heart of downtown Austin. Takes 9 minutes to get to downtown Austin. Easy.