* Minimum Let: 2 days.
* Safe, fashionable area in London within walking distance to the underground and public transport, 15 min tube ride to city centre and tourist attractions.
*24 hrs Tesco Super market is only 10 min walk. Barons court Tube is 5 min walk and West Kensington Tube is only 1 min walk
* Newly modernised, fully furnished self-contained one double bedroom flat, suitable for 4 people.
* Size: Approximately 40 sq meters with a south facing10 sq meter roof terrace with table and four chairs
* One double bed and one double sofa bed
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with oven and 4 burner gas hob, grill, toaster, electric kettle, microwave, washing machine and dryer, bathroom with large bath tub with shower and Toilet
* TV, DVD, CD player
* Telephone point & free unlimited internet access
* Bed linen, cutlery & crockery all provided
* Electronic safe
* Digital locks for high security
How to make a reservation: To make a reservation on line please go to “The owner's website” at the bottom of this page.
Click: “Owners website (Holiday Lets London), then Select “Book an Apartment” Tab.
Go to the “Booking Centre” at the bottom of the page, Choose a date, and find Availability of Accommodation. Select the apartment you wish to book, Select the dates you wish to make a booking, Select “Book now”, Complete the booking details, Read the Terms and conditions and Tenancy agreements. Proceed to Payment.
Pay a Deposit of GBP200 to make a reservation via Secure Google account using your credit or debit cards.
An automated message will be sent to you to confirm the reservation. You need to pay the rent on due date (normally one month before you take up the studio), sign and upload the agreements with proof of your signature. You will then be sent unique pin numbers to enter the studio, directions and all details to confirm the reservation.