Why go anywhere else?
Your vacation home awaits! Walk to Circle for cocktails and dinner, walk to the beach for sunset, and finally have an ice cream on your way home.
Stunning seasonal rental waterfront 4 bedroom home with pool.
Only 15 minutes from Sarasota airport. Steps away world famous St Armand's Circle, it's best restaurants, boutiques and cafés.
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 with bath, one with shower) on ground floor
- plus vast master bedroom with shower upstairs
- new kitchen and appliances installed 2012
- new windows and energy efficient A/C installed in 2012
- 3 large screen TVs with cable service
- full internet WiFi
- refurbished pool, deck, and poolside bar with BBQ
- poolhouse with bathroom
- dock suitable for mooring
- privacy wall and secure electric front gate
- ample parking on property
- 2 car garage
- 2 bikes, canoe, fishing rods
- steps away to a variety of restaurants, boutiques and bars, Tommy Bahamas restaurant, 75 yards, Kilwin's Chocolates of St Armands, 100 yards, Ben & Jerry's, 150 yards - heavenly!
- a short cycle ride to the Sarasota Yacht Club and the Sarasota Sailing Squadron
- a short drive or trolley ride to Longboat Key, Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island or Main Street Sarasota
- easy access to the attractions of downtown Sarasota including the Opera House, the Asolo Theatre, the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, the Ringling Museum and the Farmer's Market
- 90 min drive to Tampa airport and about 3 hour's drive to the Orlando theme parks
All information is provided by the owner and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed, and should be independently verified. Some furniture may have changed, the boat dock has been modified, the outside pool bar has since been installed. The boat lift has been decommissioned.
Keywords: Canal front, boat dock, pool, wet bar, close to beach, 4 bedrooms, garage, secured entrance, St Armands, St Armand's, Sarasota, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Lido, single family home,
My wife, daughter and I have been coming here for over 20 years. I believe that this area is one of the most pleasant and one of the safest vacation areas in Florida.
My home is ideally located a very very short walk to St Armand's Circle and Lido Beach. With both a pool and a water view, you'll see water almost everywhere you look.
Recent updated with a brand new kitchen, hardwood flooring, large windows, new deck, refurbished pool, highly efficient and quiet A/C system.
Very easy access with ample protected parking. Although located practically on the busy Circle itself, within minutes you'll find yourself in your quiet, shaded, home from home.