IF YOU HAVE A LARGER GROUP, including children, then It doesn't get any better for urban living and seeing or visiting Ottawa. With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
You can trust in our fine reputation. Our properties have been rented on this site since 2009.
This well appointed suite is:
- spacious; 1100 square feet; 10 foot high ceilings in living-dining room
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors; with toasty under-the-floor heating in the all-marble bathroom
- comfortable retro sofas
- brand new 42” LED HDTV and PS3 with BluRay (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free NETFLIX!!!
- expansive 7 foot high windows in living room-dining room
- queen-size beds in all three bedrooms
- brand name mattresses
- goose-down duvets
- quality bathroom fixtures
- fluffy towels
- bathroom tissue starter pack included
Coffee, tea, sugar, sugar substitute (enough for your first night)
- microwave oven
- 4-slice toaster
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets and china for 12
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience (enough laundry soap, and dryer sheets for the first couple of loads).
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, 24-hour on-call property management is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid from today up to November 14, 2013
- Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HD cable, Netflix, in-suite laundry
- Rates are based on occupancy of up to six people in one private group.
- $45 cleaning fee applies to all rentals up to 14 nights. For longer stays, please inquire.
Holidays up to November 14, 2013:
Canada Day July 1
Civic Holiday August 1
Labour Day September 2
Thanksgiving October 14
- We accept Visa & MasterCard, American Express PayPal, INTERAC email transfer and International wire transfer.
- 30% deposit with reservation.
- Deposit 100% refundable with 45 days notice, 75% refundable with 28 days notice. Non-refundable if less than 28 days notice or early departure.
- Fully refundable security deposit of $300. Promptly returned within 7 days of check out.
Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
This 1871 historical 'mansion' has been featured on the front pages of the 'Homes' section of the Ottawa Citizen newspaper in two recent articles.
This 1100 square foot (110 sq.m) home has all the amenities you would expect in an eclectic apartment in the centre of this capital city.
The unit includes 3 bedrooms, (all with queen beds), marble fireplace, 10 foot high ceilings in the living room-dining room, original hardwood floors, Wi-Fi, 3 LED HD TV's, 3 PS 3's with Blu-Ray. Everything new in 2012!
It is close to everything and it is in a gorgeous 1871 building that has been completed restored and renovated-rare to find a residential building in Ottawa of this age and character for rent.
Within 10 minutes drive/walk of the front door you can visit the province of Quebec including swimming in famous Meech Lake in the summer or ski in Gatineau Park in the winter. Byward Market, 4 live theatres, a local rep theatre, unique and one-of-a-kind boutiques, the largest shopping mall in the heart of the downtown - all within walking distance.